[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Flatliner Rod Shop
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Flatliner Rod Shop 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Flatliner Rod Shop
www.flatlinerrodshop.com

We are one of the better-known rod shops in Colorado, having worked with the best-known shops around, such as Pinkees Rod Shop, and having built cars for a few of the Avs players: Hannan, Liles, and Clark, with a possible job from Blake in the future.

We do everything except upholstery and our shop rate is $10 an hour lower than standard.

With other businesses in our industry falling like flies, I am spreading the word trying to drum up business. As a loyal member of the Bronco Brotherhood, any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Nick Pfannenstiel
Flatliner Rod Shop

Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:56 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Flatliner Rod Shop
Welcome to the club. Your Website has some amazing customs.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:23 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Much appreciated. Every job is another test, but to see the smile on a customer's face is great!

I wasn't aware the Av's player's names would be on the boards, so I'd also like to give credit for the two Avs Camaros to Precision Auto Works in Broomfield. We at Flatliner did the custom design, fabrication, bodywork, and paint on the cars, but it was their job to bring the projects together, which was well done. Chris Monaco did the upholstery work and it's the best I've seen (and it makes the car. And yet more credit to the customers. They were the most greatful customers we've had. Gotta give credit where it is due :)

One of these decades my '74 Bronco will be done and on the website, too. :) One of these decades...

Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

haha Luckily, my coworkers are my dad and brothers, so they know not to touch the Baby B (my mom calls it that for whatever reason). Nothing says quality like a car that was completed in a week by 30 people boardin

Woah, you guys have a cool assortment of emoticons!

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:54 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great selection but still no Smiley - I have to use a :).

laughing2

Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:42 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My wife and I were watching Overhaulin when they did the Bronco build. As the friends and family were relating to the camera crew how much the Bronco meant to the owner and how happy he would be to see it when they were done, I could see the wheels turning in her head. I looked at her and said "don't even think about it." I'd much rather have something I built, not bought. But still much respect for the hot rod shops out there. You guys are a dying breed. I just wish I had the time, and space, to build a few more projects. Such as: 1956 F100; 1940 DeSoto Deluxe or Plymouth sedan, 4 door with the rear suicides (wife's choice); or pretty much anything made pre-60.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:13 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I want to do a 1965 Lincoln 4-Door Convertible like in Entourage (of course) - black with suicide doors - oh yeah!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:26 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That would be a cool ride.

After working on hot rods and street rods all day, I'll have to admit that these days my true dream car is the classic Bronco. Gotta keep it simple. Does that make me weird or just loyal? shrug

Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

By the way, you can see some of our work at the Greybeards show at the colorado convention center this Thanksgiving weekend. We have the charcoal camaro there (about 2 rows back and to the right when you walk in the door) and a black/red '37 Ford sedan toward the back against the right wall. No broncos this year, though. shrug

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]