[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Lots of tools and stuff for sale
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Lots of tools and stuff for sale 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Lots of tools and stuff for sale
Hi all, I have lots of stuff I need to unload and this is only a portion that I think is appropriate for posting here. The majority of this is my fathers, he had a stroke last June and we need to clean out his estate, I am motivated to sell as much as I can to offset the cost of placing him in a new living arrangement. All of this stuff is useful and in good working condition (new or near new). I am only posting a few pictures so if you want more pics just ask. If interested or have questions please call or text for fastest reply (Justin 720-320-1672). THANK YOU!!
Here is the list:
Mini bike/tote goat (about 2 hours on it) $650
Coleman Powermate 3750 generator $250
Storm Cat generator (2 stroke/900 max watt) $75
Trailer tongue storage box (heavy plastic/ black) $40
Full size Truck tool box (white) $80
Porter Cable 30 gallon compressor (like new) $325
1.5 HP, 4 gallon air compressor $75
1/3 HP, 3 gallon air compressor (like new) $30
Multiple air hoses $10 each
Multiple extension cords (various lengths and gages) $5 - $25 each
Transmission jack $100
Farm jack (not Hi-Lift) $45
2 ton floor jack $10
12 ton bottle jack $25
Multiple CB radios (6 ea.) $10 – $15 External speakers (3ea.) $10 Magnetic antenna $5
Portable band saw with 6 new blades $100
Multiple tow straps (a couple are brand new) and tree savers $5 - $25
Multiple shackles, hooks and snatch blocks $1 - $20
Rolling work station with cabinet $40
7” polisher with accessories and tool bag $50
7” Grinder with accessories and tool bag (2 ea
IMG_3106.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu May 30, 2019 5:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Lots of tools and stuff for sale
More pics..

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu May 30, 2019 5:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sorry to hear about your dad. Glad to provide a little social worker consultation if you want to kick options around.

Thu May 30, 2019 5:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks Justin, I may take you up on that to see what can be done, my sister and I are struggling to find a long term solution. I’ll pm you or something in a week or two. Thanks again

Thu May 30, 2019 6:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sounds good. There are some options depending on how he's doing. I can ask around at work too if you're looking at facilities.

Thu May 30, 2019 7:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Lots of tools and stuff for sale
sorry to hear Justin.

I will take all the recovery gear, snatch blocks, tow straps, drings, chains etc. and the bottle jack.

Fri May 31, 2019 8:28 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

UPDATE- Bottle jack and all recovery straps and gear are sold.

I’ll be doing another load and surly will have more in the next few weeks.

Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]