[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Toy Hauler Popup Camper
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Toy Hauler Popup Camper 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Toy Hauler Popup Camper
This is a 2007 Flagstaff MAC BR28TSC. As another member who saw it said, this is the Taj Mahal of popups. :)

This is the perfect camping/hunting rig that can be towed with a half-ton truck or even a large SUV. This model is designed to go off-road and sits a little higher than a normal pop-up. We just got it back from the shop where we had work done to prepare it for the season. We found a larger, hard side toy hauler while it was there so it's time for this to go. Everything works but there is the normal wear and tear.

Key Features:
Slide Out
Cassette Toilet
13,500BTU AC
Heater
Sink
3 Burner Stove
Dometic Fridge

This camper has a brand new winch and cable so it pops up in about a minute. We also had the bearings repacked. The shop verified the hot water heater and fridge work. Also replaced a bent bunkend so both now slide out super easy.

Camper sleeps 6. There is a king bed and a queen bed on the ends and the dinette turns into a bed as well. The bunk ends have heated mattresses. We camped in Buena Vista last September at Super Cel West and woke up to 3-4 inches of snow and stayed plenty warm and dry with the heater and heated mattresses.

It also has a great awning. We had the bag for it replaced by a boat shop with a heavy duty zipper. Awning is in perfect shape and provides great shade.

You can fit two 4-wheelers on the front deck.

Comes with Weight Distrubition hitch.

Listed at $6900 on CL and FB but will cut a deal to a member here.

Link to the ad for pics: https://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/d/bro ... 12252.html

Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:55 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Toy Hauler Popup Camper
Sold.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]