[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - FS: 2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 FS: 2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post FS: 2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3
I know this car isn't likely to be the average choice for DD transportation for you all in the club, but thought I'd post it in case you knew someone that might be interested. I love this car and it kills me to sell it. That said, I’m doing so to raise funds for an upcoming move and house purchase. The 2008.5 Speed3 was a mid-year revision with revised turbo seals (no smoking turbos!) and an improved interior. I bought this car in 2009 as my daily driver when it had 10,000 miles on it from another adult. It now has 58k and has never been raced, tracked or abused. It has been carefully maintained and modded a bit to improve its overall driveability without harming reliability, safety or mileage. All fluids have been synthetic since I’ve owned it. The interior is in excellent shape and the exterior is nearly perfect. The car has been regularly maintained by the dealership and I have all available records. It has always been garaged and gets comments from friends, co-workers and random strangers.

Aftermarket parts:
2 sets of wheels-ALT Racing 18” wheels with summer tires and stock wheels with snow tires
Mazdaspeed Cold Air Intake with AEM air splitter
Professionally installed 18% tint
Professionally installed clear bra
CP-e rear motor mount
Hawk HPS brake pads front and rear
CP-e Tow Plate
Replacement front bumper trim to get rid of holes in the bumper from the factory plate mount
DDM Tuning HID kit
StreetUnit aluminum shifter spacers
Rubber trunk liner

This is an ideal car for an enthusiast with a commute. It’s fun, fast (about 280hp and 300 ft/lbs of torque) and gets a reliable 26-27mpg. I’m asking $18,000 as it sits with both sets of wheels or $17,500 returned to stock. All the stock parts are sitting on a shelf in my garage and will be included in the purchase of the car if you buy it with the aftermarket parts installed. Please feel free to PM me or call (number is in the members list) with any questions. More pics are available. Thanks for looking!

IMG_2898.JPG
IMG_2893.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]