[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - 1932 Ford Roadster Hiboy
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 1932 Ford Roadster Hiboy 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post 1932 Ford Roadster Hiboy
I'm putting this bad boy back up for sale with a reduced price. I need to move, so help a Bronco brother out and spread the word. icon biggin You may have seen it at Goodguys, Rocky Mountain Rod and Custom show when it was at the NWSS, Firefighters show, or many others.

Award winner, magazine cover and feature car, and not built to sell, so quality is high.

Basic info:
Chevy LT-1 fuel injected
4-speed automatic
3:50 rear in a Ford 9"
Lonestar body
Cornhusker chassis
Pete and Jakes front end
Rear coil-overs
Electric cut-outs
Custom-made engine cover and interior with very sublte carbon fiber accents

RodWare Stan Wanlass windshield
Due to the weight/rear ratio combo, the car is great on gas but really moves. 4.11s would make is scarier, but economy would suffer.

More pics and magazine article at flatlinerrodshop.com or via e-mail/PM
$35,000

Nick

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: 1932 Ford Roadster Hiboy
More pics:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

just...two...more...

Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I Emailed my Gpa in Utah. He is looking for a 1940's era that he had when he was in High School. He has been carrying a picture of that car ever since he sold it 50+ years ago. We will see. I am happy you posted it. That is an amazing resto - you guys do amazing work.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:43 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I really appreciate the compliments, guys. We try hard to be the best value around. We have a bunch of secret ideas, but money is everything, so it really comes down to what the customer is willing to let us do. After I get a house, we might knock out "the secret weapon". Wait until you see it...if it ever gets built. ugh.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nick,
Your family does crazy good work! If I ever get a few pennies I might have you do my next project!

Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]