[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - My house
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 My house 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post My house
Anyone want to move to the grand, sprawling metropolis of Frederick?

Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:04 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: My house
Been waiting for you to bring it up - I would like to hear more about it. I would also like to know where you guys chose to move, if ya wouldn't mind me as a neighbor :). I have been looking for houses, but have not found the right place yet. Email/PM me the specs.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I like the area you're in and would love you as a neighbor, but we're looking to move to Lakewood. My wife was able to transfer her job to their Jeffco office and it puts us a bunch closer to both family and recreation. I mostly posted this up on a whim, but if you (or anyone else) is interested I can PM you the link to the listing. I won't be posting it to this thread for security reasons. Chad, I've shot it to you and if you're interested you'd be welcome any time. It'd give me a chance to get that hitch to ya!

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks for the PM. That is a great house. I moved here 2 years ago to the day and know that it is hard to get people to help ya move - let me know if I can help. Lakewood and Arvada are on our list of places - still trying to narrow the search down.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks! That is a really generous offer!

Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]