[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - 2005 Rockwood Premier 2518 G pop-up camper‏
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 2005 Rockwood Premier 2518 G pop-up camper‏ 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post 2005 Rockwood Premier 2518 G pop-up camper‏

Alum. cover:

in it's element:

It's ready to go and in overall great shape. Load up your groceries and pull it to the mountains!

We removed all the curtains and dry-cleaned them and cleaned the rest as best we could when we bought it a year ago. The battery system is functioning and I have a brand new deep cell battery.

There was an ABS plastic cap over the top of the storage compartment on the front of the camper. It was cracked and leaked severely. I had a local sheet metal shop build me a replacement from Aluminum and powdercoat it to match. It come out great and will never crack again. Then I bought the wrong adhesive to attach the seal to the replacement cover and the seal is coming off. I have since bought the correct 3M stuff, just haven't had time to do it right. Inside the front storage is a large box that will slide out completely so you have access to everything even if the tent is up. I also replaced one of the three interior lights with LED's to try and help keep the draw on the battery low. It was a trial and I think they turned out great. If interested, I could show you what to order to match the other two lights. I don't recall for sure, but I think it cost me near $40 to replace the one light with LEDs.

It has two beds in the ends, one king and one queen. The couch folds down as does the table for a total of four beds; supposedly sleeping 8. The dinette slides out and really opens up the inside of the camper. It has a three burner stove, a sink, and a fridge that runs off 120v, battery or gas. I never used the fridge unless I was plugged in as it uses a lot of power. It has a outdoor gas grill and a hookup for it that runs off the bottle. A 5lb bottle comes with the camper. There is also a small removable shelf for beside the grill. Beneath the camper is a 20-30 gal of fresh water storage onboard. It has an attached awning that appears to have never been used. There are parts for it in a box that has never been opened. (You'll have to remind me of that box if you want the camper). The box says "Add-a-room" on it, so maybe it's a screened in room? It also has AC, but we never needed it, so I have never used it. The AC only works when plugged into a 30a service. It also has electric brakes and the tires are in good condition.

It has storage compartments under each bench seat for the table and under the couch, which are accessible from the outside as well. However, we bought a bunch of totes to fit nicely in all these compartments to protect what we were storing in them, but that means you can't access the totes from the outside. There are are also about 5-6 drawers in there for storage.

There are a couple areas where the fabric has torn away from the bottom half of the camper. A total of about 6" or so. That was done by the previous owner cranking up the top too much. The velcro in still holds these tears shut so it still functions normally. He also tore out the screw that holds the cable that is supposed to stop the top from going up any further. I know it's missing a screw here and there from driving down the road, but other than that, it's ready to go camping.

It comes with two fresh water hoses, a 5gal. gray water storage tank, two drain hoses, a brand new 25ft 30A RV cord, an adapter for 120v, leveling blocks, a screw type bottle jack, two wheel chocks, a large rug for outside, a small one for inside, and a spare leveling jack (also remind me of this).

We are asking $5,500. The title is clear.

I have a trip to Moab June 6-9th that I'd love to use it for, but I have a backup plan so no problem if you want it sooner.

Thanks!

J.D.

Mon May 07, 2012 10:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]