[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Awesome bronco parts storage shelves / racks
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Awesome bronco parts storage shelves / racks 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Awesome bronco parts storage shelves / racks
Folks - I have a whole pile of the parts for these shelves left over. I know there are the posts to make up 2 sections (6 posts), There are probably enough parts for 3 shelves per section (total of 6 shelves) but I am not really sure.

I would love to see this stuff go to a good home, you can put a whole bunch of bronco parts and keep them all organized. Each shelf is 48 X 48 and the posts are 8' tall. I even have the plywood for the shelves.

I also have these two tool carts that are in my way, the larger one has two drawers for small tools and parts.

All can be had for the low low price of ??? (Make me an offer) - or I am all kinds of interested in interesting trades for parts. I need a 4X4X2 steering box, I need all the steering stuff as a matter of fact from the steering wheel all the way to wheels. I want to use the 1 ton TRE steering. I also need a grill (dosent need to be a real nice one - at least repairable) and eventually - I need a 1/2 cab too.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:27 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Awesome bronco parts storage shelves / racks
not sure if I need any shelving parts . . . but I could use a couple of those doors! lol

Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Those are huge shelves! I wish I had a need for them, but 48" is just too deep for my needs.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:29 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I may need to take a closer look at these, do you think I could cut them down and weld them to make a custom size?

Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:46 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:05 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Kirk - I thought of that as well. I would think you could cut two brackets down and weld them back together. You could even overlap a few inches if you were worried about strength. Looks like some fairly stout shelves!

Some of the best shelving I have come across is when a mervyn's went out of business and we bought some of their shelving. It was similar to this only the main structure screwed to the wall and you hung your shelves on it. I stored a 100lb tool box on mine and never had a problem. Hope to run across some of those again someday.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

All I know is - the price is right, and they are sitting outside getting weathered right now. I really hate to see that plywood out there getting wet.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:29 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If the shelves are not spoken for , I have a home for them. I'm also pretty interested in that tool cart with the drawers.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Jeremy -

The tool carts are spoken for but the shelves are all yours. We can work out the transport details, I would just recommend we get it done sooner than later - the wood will not last long outdoors with the weather.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]