[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Acura TL 6 speed manual, navigation 42K miles
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Acura TL 6 speed manual, navigation 42K miles 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Acura TL 6 speed manual, navigation 42K miles
Selling my 2006 Acura TL with 6 Speed manual transmission.
I'm the original owner - 42,000 miles on it asking $20,000 or best offer.

Has Navigation, ipod/iphone hookup, sat radio, bluetooth hands free, black leather interior full loaded with every option. Brembo brakes, factory lowered and stiffer suspension etc etc..

Car run and drives great, never had any issues and the six speed makes driving through the mountains very very fun. I average 30 MPG on the highway most of the time but recently made a trip to texas from denver and averaged 32 MPG one way and 30 the other - not too bad. I put new Continental DWS (DWS for Dry, Wet & Snow) tires on it about 10K miles ago (almost 1.5 years ago) and have been pleasantly surprised by their performance both in the dry and in the ice/snow, they are a great year round tire. I also have the all weather floor mats from Acura, they have definitely saved my interior from the rain and snow. I do have the original floormats as well in addition to a a custom fit car cover that I bought a few years ago ($300+) - Its very high quality and fits perfectly.

All scheduled maintenance has been performed by Acura, I have most maintenance records printed out and in hand. Whatever the car needed I made sure it was done and done right, however besides regular maintenance and oil changes its needed very little.

You can call Chris @ 951 907 3894 or email me at landshark99@mac.com

Thanks

Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]