[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - 1949 Willys Truck
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 1949 Willys Truck 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post 1949 Willys Truck
Craigslist post link: http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5816440037.html

I am selling a 1949 Willys pickup truck. I am helping sell this for an estate. Unfortunately the owner passed away before the build could be completed. This is a non-running/driving project that is really cool. From my understanding this vehicle was completely stripped and restored as a full frame off restoration and rebuilt back to the stock suspension and drivetrain. The owner then drove it around for a while until the stock engine stuck a valve(modern fuels in old engines aren't good). At this point this current build began at a 4wd shop. I have that beginning on 10/15/2013. There are pages of invoices for the work performed and the components installed. The pictures should speak to quality of this Willys. It is beautiful and catches a ton of attention.

Here is the list of components:

2001-2002 LS1 5.7 liter engine out of a Pontiac Firebird. Low miles. Resealed. Rated at 335 H.P.

Fully rebuilt 4L60E automatic overdrive transmission with the output changed to accommodate the transfer case.

NP241C transfer case(rebuilt to my knowledge and appearance).

Dana 44 rear axle. Completely rebuilt with all new gears, seals, electric locker and disc brake conversion.

Dana 44 Front axle. Completely rebuilt with all new gears seals and disc brakes.

Custom built Alcan leaf springs front and rear. Longer and better riding with custom spring mounts and shackles.

Vintage Air A/C and heater system. Fully plumbed.

All new hydro-boost brake assist system.

All new brake plumbing and master cylinder with adjustable proportioning valve.

Brand new power steering gear box.

Brand new Ididit steering column, steering wheel and linkage.

Brand new wheels(Dick Cepek 17"x9") and tires(BfGoodrich 245/65/17).

Good glass all the way around with new seals and felts.

All new drive shafts.

Brand new Optima battery in a custom mount under the cab.

Brand new Bilstein shocks all the way around.

Brand new aluminum radiator.

Brand new electric wiper conversion.

Brand new chassis wiring harness included with the sale.

Paint and body work invoice has a start date of 1990 and a finish date of 1992 but this paint does not look old at all and still shines like new. It does have a paint chip on the rf fender and small little imperfections elsewhere but not bad at all.

Never been stored outside.

Here is a list of things it needs to run and drive;

Fuel tank and fuel plumbing.

Hydro-boost brake assist and power steering gearbox plumbing.

Radiator plumbing.

Complete chassis wiring installed(the wiring kit is included in the sale).

New lighting to accommodate the 12v system

Complete engine and transmission wiring.

New 12v gauge cluster.

E-Brake cables.

All fluids.

Miscellaneous small things.

This Willys needs to be seen in person to truly appreciate it's quality and appearance. This would be a great vehicle once it is finished and would be easy to cruise on a daily basis if wanted! Drive it to shows and enjoy it. The modern drivetrain will get decent fuel mileage and give you great performance. It needs a few things to finish up and drive. I am fully capable of finishing these things and would be happy to help the new owner with getting it completed if they desire. The big and expensive stuff is done and done well.

The price is $19,000 or best serious offer. I am happy to hear your offers as there is nothing else out there quite like this one. It truly is one of a kind.

Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]