[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Misc Stuff
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Misc Stuff 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Misc Stuff
If you see anything here you need let me know, its just taking up space in the shed.

C bushings are 7 degree.
Air cleaner is not stock but worked well on my 6 cylinder
I have what I believe is a wiper motor drop bracket
locking hubs are super winch. They look OK but I have not used them they were in the back of my 66 when I got it.
smooth shift collar
Serpentine pulleys -Mustang 5.0 I think
Steering wheels
Floor shifter looks like its new- it was in the back of my 68 when I got it
Power steering and Alternator relocation brackets so you can use your 302 accessories on a 351w
Gauge cluster face is the 66 style (Speedo marks are above the MPH number instead of below.

I'll add some more stuff as I dig through my parts boxes

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Misc Stuff
I'll take the 302/351 relocation stuff. I can't pick it up anytime soon, but I'll pay to ship it if you want it gone, or we can arrange a mass pick up/drop off in March.

Thanks
Chad

Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I also have this Alternator and regulator - More stuff that was in the back of my 68 when I got it

There some other stuff in the photos as well that needs to go, let me know if you can use any of it

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

sent you a pm and we can trade.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

i'll take the hubs and the smooth shift collar if you're planning on passing through the springs, or i can meet ya at the next breakfast

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:47 pm
Jeremy,

You gonna have room for a C4 on your trip home Saturday? It's getting tough to fit my Bronco in the garage.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:27 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

is that a crusie control steering wheel. i would definately be interested in that for my 77 crewcab.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:36 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It is, All the controls are in the horn part if you have a good wheel. I have another cruse control horn not in the photos. Gonna be at breakfast tomorrow? I'll bring it along

Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

no not going to make it today im working. chance i can get it sometime this week, thanks for reply have been busy

Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:03 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Do you still have the drop bracket and c bushings? Are you going on the run Sunday?

Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]