[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Cam's 73'
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Cam's 73' 

Post Re: Cam's 73'
We already used all the starter fluid last time when we realized my manual pump was bad and then we’ll for sure have to exhaust wrap the exhaust by the pump to keep it from burning up

Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:49 pm

On Wednesday we picked up a bunch of parts from Wheatland that we’re about to go to a scrap yard and there just so happened to be a pretty much perfect condition front bumper so I figured it’d look nice on my bronco, so I did a little swap this evening!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:00 pm

Aside from swapping the front bumper, I finally got my stroppe roll bar bolete in and my soft top about 97.32% mounted!! Just need to extend the side rails about 6” each side and add the last 7 snaps then it should be weather ready!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice!

Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:25 pm

Well the soft top is finally finished!! I’ll take better pictures when I can but until then all that’s next should be to pull the seats and finish my floors and figure out the wiring issues for my brake lights and turn signals then it should be pretty darn close to ready for plates!! Plenty more to do after that but that should be pretty darn close!!

Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice! Looks great in an old school way

Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:35 pm

Well I haven’t exactly gotten a whole lot done lately but I’ve got my driver side floor cut out to be replaced, I’ve got my roll bar all bolted in along with the rear half of my vinyl floor mat, I finally got rid of my mechanical fuel pump and threw on a block off plate to get rid of the noise it made while it was running. I also threw on door panels, door cups and arm rests to clean up the doors. Here soon I’ll be making a push bar in my welding class at school so I just got my cardboard template made and figured out where I want it to sit. It’ll need some additional grinding and such to get a smoother fit that I couldn’t quite get with the cardboard.

Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Love this kid!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Doing some great work!

Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:12 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looking good! How are you cutting out the push bar?

Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:44 am

Can’t wait to see how it turns out it’s great class project! will you be mig welding or tig?

Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:58 pm

Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:39 pm

Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:57 pm

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:16 pm

I finally took the time to make my measurements for the rough cut of my push bar, I’ve decided to make the sides in 2 separate pieces as I wouldn’t be able to mount it around the bumper the way I’d like to in one piece, It definitely won’t be the strongest push bar by any means but I won’t need to be able to hit a wall at Mach one anyways.

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:19 pm

I haven’t taken many pictures of the push bar project but I’ve gotten the main brackets for the frame cut out as well as the main side plates and they’re ready to be ground smooth but for this weekend I finally got my 1” wheel spacers put on to fill the wheel wells a little better. I did have to grind off part of my original wheel studs in order for the wheels to sit flush on the spacers but it was only about 1/32” on each lug so they’re still plenty tight with plenty of threads. The 1” wasn’t a huge difference but it sure does help those tires fill my wheel wells!!

Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Just be very careful with those wheel spacers. Once you start driving, pull the wheels off and re-torque the spacer fasteners again after 100 miles or so.

Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:00 am

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:08 pm

Okay, so I have also posted in the chit chat section that I am looking for a donation for my Eaton High School FFA chapter silent online auction. If anybody has a company they work for or know of that would like to help fund our chapter, it would be greatly appreciated. The money will go to help buy new tools for our ag shop to teach students about welding, fabrication, etc. as well as fund events for FFA. If the company would like advertising is return for their donation, we will gladly work something out. Please pm if interested for more details, anything will help!!

Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:22 am

Well, back to the bronco! I got bored and half way out in my gun rack on my roll bar, I’m waiting to bolt it to the bedside edge until I can put a rifle on it to get the length correct and then I finally got around to installing my windshield wiper assembly and it works (kinda) all the way left is off, one click to the right is on and 2 clicks to the right is also off? I’m not exactly sure what’s supposed to happen at 2 clicks but as of now it’s nothing.

Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Two speed motors will have a low and high and all the way right should turn it to high. Is there a wire not connected on the back of the switch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:31 pm

Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:02 pm

Well, after a long day I can say I’m pretty proud of myself for my first time welding floors! I still have a couple patches I need to throw in but this should be pretty good for now!

Fri May 14, 2021 5:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sweet!

Fri May 14, 2021 6:07 pm

Thanks ViperWolf for the great no splice trailer harness tutorial on classicbroncos.com!! It’s not the prettiest and I still need to ground it but while it’s grounded it works flawlessly!!

Sun May 23, 2021 2:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

So this is what ball joints and disc brake upgrade look like, so proud of you Cam, keep up the good work buddy!!!
Bronco is looking TIGHT!!!

… no wonder it was pulling so bad to the left!!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Love those shiny new parts.

Average 23.5 mpg, Best tank: 25.1 mpg

Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:14 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Good work!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:32 pm