[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - 77 special decor
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 77 special decor 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post 77 special decor
Havn't had an Eb since i was in High school that one was a 73 ranger, rolled it going fishing and then fixed it up with k bar s glass front end a duff 3 1/2" lift, 32" tires, gloss black with no side markers or logos pre runner bumpers and a rhino coated top. I think i am going to keep this a little more stock and just make it an elk hunting rig that I am not embarassed to drive. I am looking for a bunch of stuff to get this one going if any one has a preference on where to buy, "how is bronco hut" It seems nice not to pay shipping on all the sheet metal.
also how do i submit a photo for my profile

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: 77 special decor
Sweet Bronco - what a cool color. I purchased my Dynacorn body parts from Bronco Hut to save on shipping. Most other things were from Wild Horses. Warm welcome to the club.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:02 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I picked this one up for 1800$ not sure if it was a good deal, needs all the floors, a new left fender and grille, it's missing the ft tank and fuel door as well as all the latch hardware for the lift gate. Of course it needs all the little stuff they all need. Let me thank everyone in advance for all the knowledge I am sure I will be asking lots of questions. Thanks to Justin in pueblo for letting me know about the site and the generous deal on the parts.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:32 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Good to see you on here Dave and you're welcome for the parts. I'm just happy they're going somewhere they'll be useful.

Your lift gate is pulled and in the garage. Let me know when you're down next and I'll make sure it's accessible if I'm not around.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome, 1800 sounds like a decent price if all that's wrong is a little rust and a few missing parts. I have some spare lift gate parts so let me know what you need and we can figure out a way to get it to you.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Here are some Pics of before, and after I started cleaning it up. Got rid of the spare tire mount, painted the wheels and replaced the tires, and did a rattle can job on the bumpers. Took about two hours and rubbbing compound to get rid of all the oxidation.[img][IMG]http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m577/Ziegman1978/photo4.jpg[/img][img][IMG]http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m577/Ziegman1978/photo6.jpg[/img][img][IMG]http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m577/Ziegman1978/photo5.jpg[/img][/img][/img][/img] Thanks a ton for the offer on the lift gate stuff i think i will have everything i need from Justin except the prop I will let you know.

I still have the tires I took off if anyone wants some retro studded snows "free" they are in good shape

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Good start. Cool paint job.
I'm a big fan of the lubrs. A little lift and new shoes will have that thing scooting around in style!
You had a couple too many imgs in your post so the pics weren't coming up. :)

ImageImageImage

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:51 pm
Profile YIM
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks a bunch I don't think I am gonna lift it the 30x9.5 s fit under nicely. Can I only publish a couple pics at a time?

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice rig and welcome to the club. I dig the color. There is lots and lots of great guys here who are more than willing to step up and help you out with it, any thing you need help with, or are considering - someone here has done it, or is doing it, or can explain to you why you do not really want to do it.

You should be able to post as many pics as you like. Just use the photobucket img code (which you did) then hit return, use the next img code, hit return, next img code and on and on and on....

I think $1800 is a great deal for your rig. And if you can in fact resist the urge to lift it, well sir - your will power is exemplary to say the least. Far greater than say, mine for example.

We like pics - lots and lots of pictures. Keep them coming.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

So I am looking for a couple things pretty soon, new ft seats,a steering wheel and a rear hatch support. Stock stuff is perfect and I am willing to pay let me know if anyone has any old stuff they don't want.
Thanks dz

Your right indoor plumbing is amazing I grew up in Alaska and frozen outhouse seats are no fun

Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:47 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Dave, it was good to meet you yesterday.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:49 pm

Funny that you posted this up. I must have been ooking at ccb in my sleep. I had a dream about this color/stripe combo the other night. Looks good.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Dave, I just ordered the gas shocks for my rear lift gate, so you're welcome to my stock supports. I guess the gas shocks use the stock brackets tho, so maybe it won't work?

Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:08 am
Profile YIM WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think the mounts are still in the truck, thanks

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice buy!!!!
was thinking of that one for a 4bt conversion, couldn't get $$ fast enough, but if i had known?? Great color!!!! And a 77 deco!? did you know? Welcome a board!!!! and cant wait to see your progress!

Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Horseman, I did know thats why I was surprised no one had picked it up before me. Do you Know much about the special decor's "how many were made? how many in this color were made?"

Thanks a bunch Dz

Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Do you still have the green 77 bronco? Is it for sale?

Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]