[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - New Member from Highlands Ranch
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New Member from Highlands Ranch 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

New Member from Highlands Ranch
Hello everyone. One of your colleagues was kind enough to give me a card for CCB while I was showing my 1970 EB at the Outrock Car show on Sunday in Castle Rock. Unfortunately did not catch his name -- but he was showing his sister's beautiful 77 Red EB. I hope I get to learn more about the hobby and participate in some events. I restored my 1970 last summer and have enjoyed it ever since. Look forward to meeting you all. Thx

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: New Member from Highlands Ranch
Welcome! Nice lookin rig.

Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome, I like the color and that you kept the PTO winch on the front.

Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm pretty certain I saw that jewel east bound on C470 a couple weeks back.

It's a head turner for sure !

Welcome aboard.

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What a transformation! Good lookin rig, welcome!

Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome aboard. Nice rig. Like the matching heels! I knew I was missing something with mine!!

Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:45 pm
VENDOR
VENDOR

Welcome aboard.

I'm not a big fan of green, but I love that green! Looks awesome!

Now you got me thinkin.... Maybe I can get my wife to cave in if I can find a Bronco that matches her favorite pair of shoes?

Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:55 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

x2, I like that green!

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome to the club. There are a few of us here in "the Ranch". I can't wait to meet you and check out your rig.

And no matter what EFI-Guy says, I like the green!

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Where you driving on 285 on Sunday? You turned left off 285 at Pine Junction? In any case nice rig!

Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome to the club. You have a really nice rig there! I am sure you don't get missed in that thing! What all else did you do to it? Lift, drivetrain, etc... Give us some specs!

Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:17 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Happy you found this place, you will love it. Great looking bronco.

Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks everyone for all the kind words!!! When I first purchased it, it needed a new gas tank, and just a complete going through. Added the Corbeau seats, 3 1/2 lift kit, Mickey Thompson wheels and tires, removed the stock hard top and added the roll bar and bikini top. Drove her like that in the mountains for a few years before bringing her down to the Ranch for a complete restoration. Corey Swift and his team at Swift Automotive did all the mechanical work, including rebuilding motor and transmission, redoing seals, adding power steering, etc. Porter Auto Body did all of the paint and body work including powder coating the roll bar and bumpers, replacing all of the trim and rubber. Found some parts for the old Koenig Iron Works PTO from a guy in Germany. Thanks again for all the kind words! Taking her back up to the mountains near Buena vista this weekend. Looking forward to meeting you all! Jeff.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

A few more pics of the project...

Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Very cool rig. I love the project pics! Now it's time to get it dirty! fire fire
Welcome to the club!!!

Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I saw you this morning at Lincoln and wild cat! Nice rig!

Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks!!! I drove her up to Buena Vista today. Such a gorgeous drive.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Got her dirty this weekend! Drove up Tincup Pass about as far as we could go... Great test for the green beast and she did great! We got poured on during the drive home -- the little bikini top really isn't quite big enough during a torential downpour -- but so beautiful and so fun!

Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

A very large snow drift...

Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Cool, I was up in Taylor park over the weekend, but didn't go up above it. Still good water running down the rivers on this side.

Nice rig, BTW. Welcome from Gunnison!

Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That drift is usually there until late July. Lots of atvs are usually trying to snow bash it

Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post NeonGreen 70 weekend roadtrip
Hello everyone. Just a few shots from the weekend. It was absolutely gorgeous on Saturday. We drove from St. Elmo, over Tincup Pass to Mirror Lake and did a little fly fishing. Then drove on down to Tincup and over to Taylor Reservoir -- and then back up Cottonwood Pass (saw a moose!) and down to Buena Vista -- and back to house. What an incredible ride. Saw one other Red Bronco at the Mt. Princeton hot springs as I was fueling up. Had to pass about twenty jeeps along the trip... :)

Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:23 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That's a nice little road trip!!

Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:51 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

There seems to be lots of moose sightings along Cottonwood.

I saw my first (and second) Colorado moose, a mother & calf, on Texas Creek, just north of Cottonwood.

Sorry I didn't know you were in the neighborhood, I would have met up with you.

Chad

Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:42 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Doooooood,

those are cows

: )

Love the stance of your rig. What size wheels / tires ?

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:32 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks man! The wheels are 16" and the tires are 35".

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Labor Day weekend road trip
Hello everyone, Just a few pics from my latest roadtrip. Buena Vista to Aspen via Independence Pass. Pulled the beast up to valet parking at the St. Regis and got some real kind comments. Pleased to report that everything went well (despite a little rain on the trip home on Sunday).

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Labor Day weekend road trip

Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next