[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - New member 68
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 New member 68 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post New member 68
Been an owner of a 78 Full Size for awhile and purchased a 68 to keep it company. It's been sitting for awhile so i'm just getting it roadworthy. had 4 flat tires, so first thing was get it rolling by cleaning up the wheels and adding some new BFG's. working on getting the engine running again this week.

Pics of Both.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: New member 68
Very nice - welcome to the club.

Love the deep blue on the full size BTW

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome! Those are both great rigs! I like that 68 exactly the way it is-complete with old skool wheels and patina.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Good looking broncos, that 68 looks like Big O's brother.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:23 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome and nice pair!

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:28 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Justin- That's what i'm thinking. i spent 10 hours blasting and grinding the rust off the inside and outside of the original wheels. I'm thinking about repairing the rust in the rockers and trying to match the faded paint and just leaving it as is. Seats are original with no rips or tears, and it still has manual steering, brakes, and 3 speed on the column. completely original except i think it may have had a motor swap at some point because i didn't think 68 had te smog pumps as seen in this pic. I pulled it off already, but haven't had a chance to check casting #s on the block and heads to see what year they are.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:29 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome!

you might be able to sell the smog stuff to the california/arizona guys on classicbroncos.com

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]