[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Bronco Hut Offer
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Bronco Hut Offer 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Bronco Hut Offer
Hey Everyone...I talked with Melissa at the Bronco Hut today and she'd like to offer the members of our new club specials and discounts. She wanted to know about placing a banner on the site somewhere. Who would be the one to talk to about this?

Thanks.

- Eric

Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Bronco Hut Offer
Eric - That is great news. I would like to develop a great relationship with Bronco Hut. I am going to need so many things and Melissa has been amazing to work with on the phone. She knows her stuff. I also want to put together runs to her shop down south and bring parts back to Front Range to save us all some time and money.

I am going to buy everything possible from her shop and discount is the icing on the cake. I would never dared to do my EB project without help from Melissa, ClassicBroncos.com, and this site.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Ok, I'll let her know. Thanks.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:20 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Look forward to seeing what she is going to offer. I love the Monthly specials page on Wild Horses. I have never ordered but always look. It has to create some business and happy customers.

I just posted a Vendor that creates Custom Bumpers, Cages, Suspension, Steering, extended radious arms, etc. in Utah. I think the club should be able to get discounts around the area. I am working a few more deals for the group as well.

This club is going to be killa!

Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Where is Bronco hut? By the address, I gather it's on the back road that runs between highway 83 and Castle rock. I ride that road all the time on my motorcycle, but I don't recall ever seeing any sort of business on it.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have not been in there yet, but they are building a completely new facility that should help their expanding business. I think it will be ready Spring 2010. I hope they add a driving course like the Range Rover Dealers :D.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That is a great idea - I will need to get down there in the next couple weeks. I am looking forward to meeting them in person, seeing the old building, seeing the new building, and building that relationship. That is a beautiful drive as well. Count me in.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:23 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I believe they are headed to Arizona next week...which is great because they are going to be picking up my family cage:) So we need to plan ahead. I could hit her up about a meet at their place.

Their new shop is in downtown Castle Rock across from the Douglas County School building....in here somewhere: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 5&t=h&z=17

I think it's right off Atchinson Way. I don't think they've broken ground yet though.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll give her a call and see what she thinks.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I talked to Melissa and this this is a fantastic idea. We would need to figure out which dates work the best for everyone but the Bronco Hut is definately up for a get-together.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:13 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yep...aleady working on it. I sent her the registration URL for the forum so she can start posting under the vendor section also. I'll get some date from her soon.

An idea would be to meetup in Castle Rock somehwere and then do the 8mile drive to the Bronco Hut together...it's a nice windy country road.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Look forward to getting this set-up. I need rear fenders and a body hardware mounting kit ASAP. I love the ProtoFab products - I wont be ready for anything like that till Spring - maybe she will go again in the Spring ;).

The monthly special is something that will definitely generate business. I would love a deal on some dream products like Stainless Steel Removable Door Hinges.

Hopefully she has stickers for our EB's too.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]