[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - So - What Does Your User Name Mean?
It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 8:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 So - What Does Your User Name Mean? 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post So - What Does Your User Name Mean?
Entourage is from my Favorite TV Show - too bad the series is over :sad:

I instantly fell in love with Classic Broncos after an episode in June 2010 featuring a sweet 1977 Red Bronco . . . smokin

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: So - What Does Your Use Name Mean?
That's a really nice Bronco. My user name came from the company name, of course. We saw the "Flatliner" painted on the side of a salt flat racer and thought it was cool. Our slogan is "heartstopping quality without the heartstopping price". So far only one person has been offended by the name. It was some doctor that saw it on a shirt at the airport.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mine is just my employee/badge number - Boulder Fire Department #305

Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mustang and a Bronco in the garage: PonyCorral

Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Not as cool as everyone else but mine is...

you guessed it...first initial last name

I use it in every forum so I never forget.

My Personal Website -

Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Rox Crusher

I live in ROXborough and I sell Rock CRUSHERS for a living.................

and yes, I am negotiating a "mass buy" discount for club members in need of one (or two)

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:23 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Both of my son's play travel ice hockey (and I am useually coach but not this year). Their numbers are ... you guessed it 4 and 22. You want to really get me started, get me talking about them and their accomplishments. Yep, I am very proud of both of my sons, not just on the ice but throughout their lives. Both are evolving into pretty terrific young men (shesh I hope Andrew, #22, dosent read this). Those of you at the T4T run met both and they will be here for the bumper tech class as well.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My name is Justin. You guys can probably figure out my username from there....

Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:02 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What network is Entourage on? I have never heard of it.

airbur = what I called myself before I could pronounce Eric Burke when I was like 2.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My '75 was my daily driver for many years...

Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Well My name is Zen and when I was playing golf growing up the guys always said "he's in the Zenzone today" so it stuck with me. This is a cool thread.

Real Estate Agent at Lorin Properties Inc.
Zen@LorinProperties.com (303) 653-1541

Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

S-bolt was my nickname in high school & all my friends from back then still call me that. 19 was the number I used in hockey from the time I was about 8 until I got to junior hockey.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: So - What Does Your User Name Mean?
well 777 is my favorite airplane that boeing has come out with in years because it was designed to be maintenance friendly and of course mechanic is what i do for a living .

Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I don't know, guess it sounded like a cool username when I was 16

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

my bronco is a 71 and it's painted a blueish-green with a real HEAVY metal flake job by the previous owner. so the on the night i went to buy it my bestfriend said it looked just like a bass boat. Thus for i drive the bass boat bronco.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

This was a really hard one, I wanted to be really clever and not have anyone else to have a similar name so I got it from my first and last name, backwards. Ok not that clever.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I've always been a fan of the Punisher comic book series. Rather than coming up with something with Punisher in it, I decided to go with his real name, Frank Castle. I too use it on every forum I am registered on, from guns to cars.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have a Yamaha Raptor 700 that I ride and 24 has just always been my number.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mine is a two'fer, German word for child and my first initial w/part of my last name.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:39 pm

ZOSO - from Led Zeppelin. My favorite Band.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Plumbdoctor

I am a master plumber... and I deal w/ everybodies SH@# on a daily basis!!

My companies name is TPC Plumbing.... stands for the plumbers CRACK!!!!

pokin' a little fun at my profession jawdrop

Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:04 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I was a radio operiator in the Marine Corps and it was my call sign

Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:22 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I've used Vragor on the internet for over 14 years, mostly for online gaming. I was gaming with a group that was playing orcs and needed something that sounded orcish.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

C'mon.....do you really have to ask.

Canon City, Co

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

BRIAn CagiaNUT

its my name

Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:26 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mine is not clever at all, I own a 69 Bronco

Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Cortez (Colorado) - where I was born. Lame, but couldn't think of anything better.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Well...Not sure I should give the reason for mine now that I live in CO!

University of New Mexico guy....moved to WA...and had a ball making fun of WA people!

Hence...Lobobronco!

Can't change once you get your bronco name :)!

Matt

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hey Entourage......I saw one of these and thought of you yesterday. poke lmao

http://www.edmunds.com/hyundai/entourage

Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next