[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Looks like I'm gonna miss next year's Annual camping trip
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 12:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Looks like I'm gonna miss next year's Annual camping trip 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Looks like I'm gonna miss next year's Annual camping trip
Sorry to say, but next year if the annual camping trip is the last weekend of July or the 1st weekend of August, I am going to have to miss it again slap . My dad gave me the terrible news that he is taking me, my brother & my 2 brother-in-laws on a fishing trip. We are headed to this po-dunk outpost in northern BC Canada. We have to stay the first night in Vancouver, then take a charter flight out to this one horse town called . It's a 2 hour prop plane flight, then we hop another flight in a chartered helicopter for 30 minutes and land at a place called in the Queen Charlotte Islands. The closest land to the north of us is Alaska. He is had to beg and plead all of us to go, but we finally relented. We'll be staying in the shanty they call "" and forced to spend Monday evening through Thursday morning fishing for Chinook & Coho Salmon, Pacific Halibut & Cod.

Sorry fellas, but looks like I won't be able to hit the trails that week.... flipoff laughing2

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Looks like I'm gonna miss next year's Annual camping tri
You will be fine.... we are having next years camping trip there too...

Seriously - that looks like an awesome trip. If one of the brother in laws backs out, let me know - I can join the fam for 2 weeks. Tough sacrifice I know but anything for a bronco brother - right?

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yeah, I know. My father in law (who is also my boss) told me that if I couldn't, or wasn't able to, get the time off next summer, he would be happy to take my place for me. I guess it's one of those friends/family who needs enemies issues, eh?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:51 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Boy, you will be absolutely miserable!! I just hope you can deal with all that...

Post pictures! Had a friend go on a similar trip in the same area, but I don't know where specifically.

Have a good time "eh?"

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:02 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks like a nice trip. Hope you have fun.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]