[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - For those of you with children that love outsdoors stuff
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 For those of you with children that love outsdoors stuff 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post For those of you with children that love outsdoors stuff
I just started a part time position at Bass Pro outdoor world. I have to say that this place is just amazing. You would think a big company would start to forget about what human beings are and only thrive on profits alone. But it is not the case with this company. On my second day of training I learned things that I have never even thought about and it all put together the reason I like going to that store in the first place. I can go on and on and on about all of that cool stuff, but want to get to my reason for the post.

ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS TIME!

If you want free pictures of your children with Santa then plan on coming down to see Santa. There will be a winter wonderland for the kids to come and just do what kids do. They even have a carousel and various other things to do (don't want to spoil it all for you), they can even sit down and send Santa a letter to ask for whatever it is they want. I just wanted to let you all know about this awesome segment they are doing here. I hope to see you all there!

Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: For those of you with children that love outsdoors stuff
We will be there this year! Thanks for posting this up!

Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tonight was the first night, I had an absolute blast watching the kids play with the RC 4x4 Ford pickups and them programmable slot cars are incredible! Hope to see you all there. fire fire

Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We've been the last two years and the big kids (me) have fun too!

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]