[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - A friendly reminder about becoming a CCB Member . . .
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 A friendly reminder about becoming a CCB Member . . . 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post A friendly reminder about becoming a CCB Member . . .
This is not the Oprah's Book Club, Justin Bieber Fan Club, or The Real Housewives of Who-the-Hell-Cares. This is a Bronco Club. A place where people passionate about Classic Broncos can come together to discuss similar interests. That philosophy has led to a club with over 400 General Members.

The growth is very exciting, but it has disadvantages. CCB has become so large that some of the 2012 CCB Events will NOT be Posted in the General Section of the Website due to regulatory and governmental agencies raining on the parade. These events will be posted in the Members Only section.

A few Vendors expressed that some offers they do not want made to the General Public and therefore request to post those specials in the Members Vendor section. Membership has its' privleges.

Over the next few month, more and more topics, videos, discounts, etc. will be placed in the Members Only section instead of the General Section.

Becoming a CCB Member is easy. Send your name, address, phone, Email, and short Bronco description to ANY Admin or Moderator to be added to the mailing list and receive full access to Members Only and Vendor Members Only sections of the CCB web site. Remember, this is a Colorado Classic Broncos so you MUST be in Colorado to become an Official CCB Member.

This is also a good time to remind people to update their profile - add your city, choose an avatar, become a member of Stay The Trail, etc. to make things easier to put screen names with trucks, Colorado location, and protect our trails.

BTW – Rox Crusher IS a member of the Justin Bieber Fan Club but we don't discriminate lmao

Thanks to everyone and Cheers to an amazing 2012!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:08 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: A friendly reminder about becoming a CCB Member . . .
No mention of initiation exercises? stirpot

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:21 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Re: A friendly reminder about becoming a CCB Member . . .
We have lots of ideas . . .

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:05 am

Soooo,,,,, How do I become an official member living in Canada with no option to relocate? banghead

Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Down with sopa pipa!!! but I love sopapillas! I had no idea Rox was a B fan...I was wondering why he had the "stuck hair" look. :laughing2:

This is a great club and I hope it continues on the same path it has been on. I hope to get more opportunities to get involved more often. thumbs up Thanks for everything you all have done. thumbs up

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hey, I'm Canadian. Get your butt down here. I want to see that ride... slap

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]