[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Being an AMC guy
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Being an AMC guy 

Post Being an AMC guy
I HAVE A LOVE AFFAIR WITH THIS. Ends in a couple of hours.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/150734734821?ssP ... 1423.l2649

8500 Orignal Miles, Factory Everything Including The Battery

No I'm Not Buying It :(

But I did run the Beast today around the yard. Started well, runs fine, doesn't overheat any more since I found the switches for the electric fans "stupid me" and pretty much everything works except that the radio and CB have no sound and that's probably an easy fix and the floor on the drivers side needs surgery which is beyond my skill level. So overall I think this is a good truck and is pretty much a driver as it is. The paint could use some attention but I don't know if I'm going to go there. We just got off of a long week of -25F with lots of wind but today is above freezing in the sun. Pretty wild temp swings up here but we manage somehow. Life Is Good. Take Care Guy's
Bill

Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Being an AMC guy
Nice! I think but not 100% positive but I seem to remember this one or another one just like it at a Mopar event I went to in Topeka KS about 8 years ago. They had several Sox n Martin Drag cars there running after being restored for this purpose along with Mr Norm as the guest of honor. They allow the AMC/AMX products at the mopar events (at least around here to attend for various reasons. They are really cool rides for sure.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]