[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - The Official Ketchup Door Pod Install on Ketchup
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Official Ketchup Door Pod Install on Ketchup 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: The Official Ketchup Door Pod Install on Ketchup
Zilla those look real purdy on ketchup.Thank you so much for posting up and I hope you enjoy the hell out of them.They look real nice on someone elses ride.I haven't even gotten a chance to hear how they sound so I hope it's killer.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:19 pm

Zillacon.....

I love everything about Ketchup, and when I look into my garage and see "Harold sitting there I get sad....

Those panels are so awesome! I'm a stickler as well for cleanliness. So I'm probably doing my build a little different then others as I'm starting from underneath and moving up. Just hard not to get discourage as I'm learning as I go. I always check your ride out when I feel SHITTY MCSTEVENS

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Those look great! I take it the speaker section is fairly sturdy for the additional speaker weight?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:16 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sweet. Looks damn nice on there. Almost looks factory.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:53 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

dan now that you've had your panels on for a while gives us a rating , such as sound quality . and how well they are when driving around for vibration also how has the velcro worked out. would you recommend to others , can't believe chad doesn't have a pair on his rig yet !!!

Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:14 pm

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I wasn't going to do door speakers because I thought I would take my doors off all summer. I haven't taken the doors off once so this may be a fun winter project. Especially if I can make mine look as good as Zilla and Brianut.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

phil don't make tell them what you've been working for the last week , you know it won't be pretty crossing over like that !!! . going to the dark side is just wrong .

Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The Dark Side?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

well on my recon mission i saw different , one he was under the hood in a dry humping manner and later he was under it doing the same . i'm just stating facts

Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:59 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Stalking  /ˈstɔkɪŋ/ Show Spelled [staw-king] noun

1. The act or an instance of stalking, or harassing another in an aggressive, often threatening and illegal manner: Stalking is now a crime in many states.
2. Of or pertaining to the act of pursuing or harassing: Stalking laws have alleviated some problems for famous people.
3. The act or crime of willfully and repeatedly following or harassing another person in circumstances that would cause a reasonable person to fear injury or death esp. because of express or implied threats; broadly : a crime of engaging in a course of conduct directed at a person that serves no legitimate purpose and seriously alarms, annoys, or intimidates that person

NOTE: Stalking is often considered to be aggravated when the conduct involved also violates a restraining order protecting the victim.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:35 am
You guys are willfully stalking me in an aggressive and harassing manner. I fear an injury coming. Where's that restraining order paperwork?

I want to hear that song coming from the door speaker pods on ketchup.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:51 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:53 pm
I'm just trying to get my buddies j@@p ready for elk hunting season. I figure I either fix it now or sacrifice valuable hunting time fixing or towing it during the hunt. Either way it sucks for me. Piece of crap.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That's good to hear.Maybe you should try jumping it more often..That seems to break stuff..lol

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Here's the next evolution of the door panels.Door panel with door pocket and speaker mount..What do you think? JGZ
Thanks agian Dan for bringing these back up.
What til you see whats next..

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wow, those are amazing!

Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

hope the next ones are mine and are carbon fiber .

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Jeff that's for the pair $174.oo.They have an actual pocket with a glued in liner.
I dont know what you want them to rub but i suspect thats a whole different industry..But if you think it'll work I know how to mold silicon too..lol
The door panels will stay the same,just some other interior parts i have in mind.

Last edited by JGZ on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:02 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Jay - I love both designs. Really nice work.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next