[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Spartan Race - Military Sprint May 5th
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Spartan Race - Military Sprint May 5th 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Spartan Race - Military Sprint May 5th
We should get a group together to compete in this next year:

http://www.spartanrace.com/

https://register.spartanrace.com/Search ... px?id=6185

Looks fun as hell. They even have an obstacle course race for kids over 5!

Saturday, May 05, 2012
9:00 AM
Fort Carson
Colorado Springs, CO

Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Spartan Race - Military Sprint May 5th
We had a group do the tough mudder at Vail last year and they all finished, barely. Could be a blast. JP

Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We may still have time to get a group together for the Vail Mudder :)

Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Just watched that vid for the Spartan Race yesterday and it looks awesome. I'm not a runner at all but have been thinking about training for something like this. Could be a blast!

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:28 pm
Do you have to wear one of those skirts to race?

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:37 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Chad I have been trying to find at least one of my friends to do something like this or a tough mudder and they are all Pu55y's and wont.

I am in.
I am a runner and like a challenge. just tell me I can't. All the motivation i need.

When is the Vail mudder? june 9th. thats 1 month.

we can rock some CCB Shirts

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:12 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If I weren't planning to be in Missouri this weekend, I would be out there. Part of the course will run by my shop. I might just have to park the Bronco at work while I am gone so you guys can have some Bronco motivation as you pass by!

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:57 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I could show all you skinny boys how to get-R-done with a 12 pack wraped around your middle fire fire I would do it, but I would need to hit the bar, I mean gym!!

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:55 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

They have bar's at the gym.... olympic weight bars right? That is what you were talking about isnt it?

Actually, I have been needing some inspiration for getting my big fat butt back into some semblance of "in shape" (becoming less of a man as I like to put it).

I think a good goal would be the Vail race, if we put together a team, I am in.

And June 9th - that is 6 weeks - plenty of time.... even with that 12 pack around my waist (or pony keg as the case may be)

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:19 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You guys are funny. I think it's awesome some of you are considering this. My suggestion would be to first condition yourself to be able to run 10 miles without much effort. This type of race would then be much more fun. Otherwise, you will die out about 10 minutes (or less) into it and end up back on the couch with "...that 12 pack around <your> waist (or pony keg as the case may be)." ;)

Good luck either way! Will be great to see the pics of the first "CCB Kegger Mud Race".

Tue May 01, 2012 3:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Truthfully, I cant do it even if I wanted to. We have a softball touny that weekend anyway. Lucky Me icon biggin

Tue May 01, 2012 10:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Spartan Race - Military Sprint May 5th
Slacker;)

Thu May 03, 2012 8:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My wife and her cousin are running it this weekend, then my daughter and cousin son (both 6) running the kids race. Should be lots of fun and excited to see the pics.

Fri May 04, 2012 8:47 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

SHHHOOOOT! i WILL JUST RUN THE KIDS RACE. LOL

Sat May 05, 2012 12:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]