[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Need to borrow a GoPro or ?
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Need to borrow a GoPro or ? 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Need to borrow a GoPro or ?
I was recently told that my 9" pinion was moving a lot, thanks Rox, so I'd like to try and film the movement so I can make a plan to calm it down. I suppose I could just use any video camera as long as the lender is willing to hang off & under my rig as I drive around, just kidding!

I'm fairly certain my solution will be an anti-wrap setup of some kind, likely home built, but I'd like to see what's happening. I guess this is one negative to diesel torque with a standard transmission.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:03 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Need to borrow a GoPro or ?
You can use my go pro.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:48 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My pinion was moving so much it about jumped into the back seat after I put my 60 in. Might have something to do with removing 75% of the springs for more travel. . I bought some 4 link tabs created my own shackle point added some square tube and whaalaa, pinion playing nice. I didn't think of the camera trick. I held onto the steering wheel while hanging out the door like a fool dumping the clutch.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks Landshark.

kchaser, if you get the chance will you snap me a pic of your setup, or have you already posted up about it?

Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm on the road for a couple weeks and could only find this one crappy pic. The upper shackle is mounted on a 4"x2" tube with the shackles positioned up. Was able to make it on the exact plane and length of the driveshaft. Can get more pics if I get home someday.

Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:50 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks, that helps

Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:52 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have one too.. If you want a closer option

Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:22 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have the wrap trap and it doesn't hinder any travel at all. It's a option and it works great

Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]