[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Praise for a business
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Praise for a business 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Praise for a business
Switching it up on ya. Easy to rant about how someone did you wrong, but I gotta give props to Tire King of Falcon.

I bought a set of used tires of craigslist. They were slightly oversize. Took them to Walmart. They wouldn't touch 'em because they were not stock size. Took them to Tire king and 20 minutes later, they were on.

When I first bought my trailer, it had the shakes. Took it in there for balance and they tried as best they could, but the wheels are out of round. NO charge since they weren't successful, even tho it took more time than normal tires and it wasn't their fault.

Last year, I bought new tires to try and beat some of the price increases. They stored them for me for a couple months, but said they needed the room, so I brought them home, but I was happy they tried as long as they could.

Today I am mounting these tires and wanted to see if they would take an older spare in as partial trade on the ticket. We found the bead torn, but he said he'd knock his mount and balance price down since I bought the tires there and he felt bad. They are also going to dispose of this tire for me.

They are always helpful and nice to deal with. If I wasn't moving, my business would continue to go there. I know there is a chunk of guys who live out this way. Give these guys a chance.

J.D.

Fri May 25, 2012 8:32 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Praise for a business
Thanks for posting. Working in the 'customer service' industry for my entire career, I know the saying "It takes 10 positive reviews for someone to remember you, but only one negative". I'll definitely start spreading the word.

Fri May 25, 2012 8:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]