[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - New blue blood
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 New blue blood 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post New blue blood
I just wanted to say hey, been lurking for a while now and finally made it official and signed up. I have been in love with EB's since I was in high school and made the dream a reality in the past few months. I bought my 68' locally with a fresh rebuild. My buddy and I have been doing upgrades since I got it and finally got it on the road this weekend. We made it up to Echo Lake and back with out any major malfunctions. Even passed another EB on my way back down after weaving through the triple bypass crowd, right at 74 and Squaw Pass....

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself, I am definitely going to try and make a ride before the flakes start flying.

Jason

pic of my rig shortly before getting her back on the road.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post New blue blood
That's a really nice looking rig! Congrats on it, and you won't find a better group of people to help ya with this hobby, there's definitely a real sense of community in this group! Look forward to seeing your rig in person

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: New blue blood
that is a really clean looking rig !

welcome to CCB

uhm, did you just mention snow ?

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:58 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Dude - no reason to stop driving it when the snow starts - some of the most fun we have is the snow bashing trips during the long, cold winter months....

That is one clean looking rig, hope you make it to a breakfast soon so we can check it out.

Welcome to the club.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:43 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Besides there are plenty of upgrades you can install for the snow season:

Welcome to the club!

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:23 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great to have you aboard! I always loved that color blue on Broncos. Hope to see you at CCB event soon.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:55 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

A very warm welcome - glad you found us. Looks like a great BRonco find and worth the wait. That blue is striking - I love it. COngrats on the new purchase.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome to the club! I love that color.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice color, chrome, stance.....solid looking rig.
What kind of junk you running under the hood and tub?

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:29 pm
Profile YIM
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

It has been in the 40's in the morning all week at my house so snow doesn't seem that far off. I was lurking this winter and saw a few snow bash reports and they sure did look like fun. I plan on hitting the snow but hope to get out with the group before that.

Badlands, I like the handle you must be from Jersey... I did some time there myself. I will post up a more detailed rig report later but here are the basics:
347 Stroker
TBI
NV3550
D20
Dana30 w/ trutrac up front(I am about to pick up a HP D44)
9" rear
3.5" SL

The interior is pretty much stock but I am going to upgrade the front seats and carpet it here soon.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Atually it is a reference to the Badlands of North Dakota, but both Jersey and North Dakota can be very inhospitable at times.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:26 am
Profile YIM
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I should have picked up on that Badlands, I thought for sure it was a reference to the Springsteen song.

Dukietown that video is bad ass! That's some cat skiing in style waiting to happen smokin

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]