[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Bronco Art at the Casa De Johnson
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Bronco Art at the Casa De Johnson  
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Bronco Art at the Casa De Johnson
ImageImage

Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Bronco Art at the Casa De Johnson
That is what I am planning on telling my HOA when the inevitable letter is left attached to my garage door....

"I am not parking any vehicle in the landscaped areas of my property, what you are looking at there is simply a statue, dedicated to on of the most desired vehicles in all of history. A 1971 ford Bronco, or at least parts of it"

I mean if the crazy lady around the corner can put up a 3 foot tall statue of the virgin Mary, and place spot lights on it in her front yard, complete with a fountain and moat - I would think a bronco tub and a few misc parts lying behind the fence would be acceptable.... right??

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:43 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My goal is to hang the pieces for a complete Bronco on that fence! So far I only have about 20% covered

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:41 pm
I thought you were just cleaning out the garage.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Pics turned out great. I really like the Black and White.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Bronco Art at the Casa De Johnson
I'm inspired to pull the tarp off my parts pile now, art it is!

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:15 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What a great way to store your spare parts! :laughing2:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:40 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That is a pretty cool way to keep those extra parts hanging around. Like the black and whites too.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I tried showing your pics to my other half. I even said I'd do it on the "off side" of the shop so it wouldn't be visible. the "@#$! NO!" glare I got told me I'm the only one that appreciates art around here. Hmpf!

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:02 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I love the black and white pics!! Sounds like a very fun way to dress up a fence! And the before and after pics of that build would be the coolest!!
love it!!

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]