[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Hard Top Help!!!
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
 Hard Top Help!!! 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Hard Top Help!!!
Anybody ganna be out and about Tomorrow (Sunday) that would be able/willing to stop by and help me lift my Hard top OFF ?

I have to get it off and get out in it before summer is totaly gone.

Thanks,
Justin

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Hard Top Help!!!
GOT-R-DONE!!

TIME FOR A TRAIL RUN icon biggin

Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Agreed! I should have looked at the site over the weekend, I could have come over and helped.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:55 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

x2. I was away camping all weekend, would have come over if I'd seen this. Guess I'll have to keep you company on that trail run instead... :burnout:

Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Alright Boys, When and where???

The sooner the better, My wife is gettin close to poppin (5 more weeks-ish) I gotta get one in before that happens. And I picked up my fishing lincese today fire fire

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

How tough a trail are you looking to do?

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I will be happy with anything, As long as its 4x4 rated. And if its near a body of water even better. :fish:

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Bill moore? Maybe the Empire loop?

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Going to be tough to schedule this weekend for us, Drew has hockey tryouts starting Saturday afternoon, and today he went back to school.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:36 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Justin- That sounds fine to me, I've never done the loop. Bill Moore is cool with plenty of spur roads to explore. How does Sunday look for you??

Greg- How does Sunday work for you??

If all else fails my AWESOME wife gave me a green light for an overnighter this weekend, I could go on both days smokin :worthless:

Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Not sure. This weekend might be tough for me since I'm spending a bunch of Saturday scuba diving, which means the wife would be stuck with the rug rats all weekend. I'll touch base with her and get back to you. If Greg can't do Sunday would Saturday afternoon work for you? I may be able to wrap up scuba early and go wheeling.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:23 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think I have the pass for the whole weekend!!! I will verify today and confirm. If so - then either day or even the overnighter might just work! (although if I have to chose one day or the other - I prefer Sunday or Ssturday afternoon)

Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice! Still working on the wife. Looks like Saturday afternoon may be better.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm camping overnight for sure so lets nail down a location and time. Should we post it up as a trail run in the staging area???

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:33 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

For sure. There haven't been many club trips this year, so getting a few guys together would be very cool.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:53 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Both Clubs! Some of the guys in the other one are amongst my fav's to camp and wheel with.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

x2. Looks like I might get to come play, just waiting to hear back from the in-laws about the timing on a project.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I started a thread in the staging area with the hopes of giving anybody interested as much time as possible to plan for it, even if its a couple days. I can post on Alpine as well.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:42 pm

I'd love to join you guys but getting to this time of year I'm usually busy most weekends.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]