[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - CCB Stickers and Club Logo
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 CCB Stickers and Club Logo 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: CCB Stickers and Club Logo
I'm in for stickers, and the rockies in the t-shirt design would be on my list too.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:47 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I like these ideas as well. I bought a shirt from ET and he is a great and upstanding guy. As for creativity...I'll leave that up to you guys, but I sure can vote in polls :mrgreen: !

Matt

Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I really like the sillouette idea for the logo. That could be any color mounted on any color. A white logo on dark colored Tee would look great. I would like to order at least 4 shirts in different sizes for the family. I would suggest upgrading the quality of the T-Shirts or SweatShirts. The Hanes Beefy T's are great and come tagless. Depends on what the printer uses, but better quality equals better fit, look better, and last longer.

I would also order more shirts around Christmas time for Christmas Presents. Very cool gift for family and friends. That is way cooler for people at work than the usual small gift.

I am not a web designer and have no experience with PhotoShop so i am not able to help with the logo design. :(

I would like 3 smaller stickers in white. Can I put a Bronco sticker on a VW? :)

May look cool to have the www. and the .com in a slightly smaller font than the ColoradoClassicBroncos - just a thought.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:47 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I picture something with the Bronco text font www.(reg font) ColoradoClassicBronco's(bronco font) .com reg font

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

we could even do the city skyline kind of like the old throwback logos of the nuggets. I am working with my tattooist as we speak on a logo(s) he is also a screen printer and has the ability to print stickers. Stand by

Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:49 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Classic script design for the classic Bronco club - I like it.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Go to www.99designs.com they make incredible logos. Will cost though. At least $250. Not sure if you're looking to get something for free, but if there is money to be spent, that's the place.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think the most pimp logos are also the simplest. If there is a way to incorporate the CO flag and that Bronco Script, that would be cool. I'd actually vote against a lot of colors, too.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Maybe something like this

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm in for stickers, Bronco script, anything! It would be cool to take some time and really do it right so that we can then use the same/similar design for shirts etc.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I really like the simple as well....and laffycaffi's idea is a darn good start. I would be down for some part of an actual bronco. ET seems to have great ideas and might be able to help us with that. On that note, Tom Lay (T.lay Classicbroncos) made a poster of "Lucy" and I bet he would be more than happy to help out for not much! If we come up with good ideas, I would be more than happy to contact him (or anybody else as he is also a top notch guy).

I'm getting excited about stickers and shirts. I would really like to get a good (Quality) hoody as well...

More useless thoughts from me.... :D !

Matt

Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm all for stickers and T shirts but I think we need to get a few ideas out there then maybe we can have a poll to see what everyone likes.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Do not use Skulls in the logo. It is kinda like people who get freaked out over Clowns or Spiders. I am not that comfortable with death and eveil spirits - they totally freak me out. I likely should have said that - I may be a victim of some hazing down the road :)

My Harley came with a Skull Horn Cover from the PO. I had to have someone else take the Horn Cover off, have an exorcism to remove the evil spirits, and installed a new Horn Cover before I could even ride it :)

Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'd rather stay away from skulls also. It would be cool to have a Bronco or Two on a trail or mountain or such.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:32 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I knew there would be hazing involved but I had to say something :)

I am all for majority rule. It will be interesting to see what other suggestions we get. I really like the suggestions so far. There is a lot of talent here and I know it will turn out great.

Thanks for all the great ideas and lets keep the creativitiy going.

BTW Zilla, thanks for changing your Avatar - the animated skull scared the heck out of me :)

Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:26 am
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

First post and it is on logos and stickers. Go figure.

So, Noob here and I have been following the upbringing of this site and I have to say, FINALLY! I've been waiting for Colorado to get our own site up and going again. Thank you Dan for getting this site up and rolling.

I have some ideas on logos for this site. I'm still working on a few other ideas but here is what I have so far.

Thanks for looking, Rob

Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Why would he do that if it is only on one bronco..... lmao

Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:37 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Personally for me its hard not to picture something from the late great Rat Fink

Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:48 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Love that one on the bottom

Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:50 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I like the one on the top. What about using the color/design of the "C" in the Colorado flag as the circle in the first image....then you sorta have both together. Am I making any sense?....need another beer.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I like the one with the horse

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

How about making the Bronco font "chrome" in color...or silver...like it is on the emblem?

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm having a hard time b/t the two, the Horse is edging out the flag, but not by much. How about the small front logo w/the flag and the large back logo w/the horse (or should I say Bronco)?

Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The round one is very classic and replicates the rear tire carrier cover. It is a classic design and could be made into a one color design - making it easy for stickers and silk-screening on Shirts, Sweatshirts, Hats, etc.

ROB - That is great design work. Relieved we have someone in the club with the know-how. Welcome to the club - look forward to seeing pics of your 71.

Have we abandond the idea of using the mountain silouette? Not that I care - I am just glad there are no skulls :)

Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:42 am
I like the horse decal also. It might be better to reduce "Broncos" so it fits into the outer circle. Chrome or silver horse and script is good idea too.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I like the horse logo!

Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next