[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - WELCOME TO THE NEW COLORADO CLASSIC BRONCOS
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 WELCOME TO THE NEW COLORADO CLASSIC BRONCOS 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: WELCOME TO THE NEW COLORADO CLASSIC BRONCOS
Nice job on the site Zillacon. Just looked at your BIO - that is one bad ass Jeep. I understand your Name now.

Thanks for all the hard work on creating this site, registering the .com, selecting a great name, and making a place where Colorado EB owners can stay in touch.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

This is sweet - thanks Zillacon!

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice! Looking forward to the first meeting.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great new site....Thanks!

2006 4Runner V8 Sport Edition
1998 4Runner...DD with 333k and counting

Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:23 pm

If you only knew how hard it is to read your site due to the choice of colors, and me being colorblind, you would lay down and cry like a baby.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:49 am

Thanks for the reply. I'm not whining about it, but for some of us, plain ol' black lettering on white background makes life so much simpler. Dark blue on a black background makes it almost impossible to read when it's part of a sentence. However, it's not my board, and I'll be happy whith whatever it is, after all it's the content I'm after. If I have to, I'll find a 20 year old girl to read it to me.......wishful thinking...

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice work Zillacon! If you need any help administering let me know. I"ve managed the Colorado Powerstroke Club as well helped out at coloradowaterfowl.com.

Not sure if you had to pay for any services but I'd be glad to donate as well.

Jeff

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That is a great looking front page. Ok....so I might be a bit biased :mrgreen: !

Again...great work and thanks for the site!

Matt

Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

cool site, ill try and check in often and maybe even meet some other CO Bronco people.

73', 302 w/EFI, C4, locked frt-rr, 5:13, 6"WH springs, 3" body, 35"MTR, 6pt cage.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:29 am

Great looking site!! I saw a thread about it on the Classic Broncos web page and while I live in Az., I spent 6 pretty good 4wheelin years in Fort Collins about...20 years ago. Lookin forward seein some pics from guys makin trips in those places I used to know.
Chuck

Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Very cool with the rotating pictures on the home page! Guess I need to send in some "action" shots:)

Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]