[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Pull and pay hounds
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Pull and pay hounds 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Pull and pay hounds
We need fuel lines from a ford F-150, econoline van, bronco or F250 that has the 4.9L inline six, fuel injected. The ideal would be one of the shorter vehicles (van - short box f-150 or bronco. Best years are 93-96.

The issue is that our engine is out of a 95 F150 and uses a 110psi fuel pump and we are looking for the braided steel fuel lines considering the high pressure.

Also looking for a good high flow pusher type electric fan.

PM me if you see them while you are there.

Thanks

Greg

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Pull and pay hounds
I'll keep eye out.

Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I got these if you want them they are 87 inches long

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Drew and I went to the Aurora PnP and discovered that the van fuel lines are too short. So we are on the hunt for lines from a 94-96 bronco or truck with the 4.9l. There were several in the lot but folks had already removed the fuel pumps by cutting the lines. We did however score 2 electric fans. One for the radiator and another small one out of some import econo box for the trans cooler

These are the lines we are looking for..... Unfortunately I cut these when we pulled the engine

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:35 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you cut the steel lines just reflare the ends and bolt them back together with unions

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:12 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think I might have some of the fuel lines you are looking for. I snagged some a the pull n pay a while back but ended up going another way. I'll dig them out and see exactly what I have. If you can use them they are yours.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Cory, these are braided, the efi requires 90 psi all across the fuel rails sowe are talking about a 120 psi pump. So I don't think I can re-flare them

Jeremy, if you do have some that would be amazing and I will make a trip north just to pick them up

Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Greg, I'll be at Jeremy's house on Tuesday. If they work, I can bring them down for you.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What year is the engine, because it should be more like 45-60 max KOER and KOEO 50-60, and a good double flare with a proper union can easily handle way more than that, brake lines run way higher pressure than that and they run the same flare as I'm speaking of, and if its stainless braided you could run AN fittings just like you were building an AN fitting fuel line

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:29 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It's a 95, and from what I have read the engineers solved any vapor lock issues the the early efi 4.9L engines may or may not have had by increasing the fuel pressure and changing the injectors. My research says that we need a constant 90psi across the whole fuel rail for everything to work correctly. Obviously you would have a better understanding of this than I do... I do not even know what those acronyms stand for. KOER, KOEO that is.

Justin, that would be awesome if you can pick them up, then I will grab them from you. Thanks

Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Happy to. Jeremy isnt aleays on daily, you may want to pm him and have him throw it in with my parts.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Here is what I found so far. Looks like what you have less the pressure regulator. It used to have the mounting bracket like I see in your photo but I repurposed that part for something. I thought I had the hard lines that go with this but Have not found them thus far. Image

Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You rock, THANK YOU!

Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yes you do! Jeremy rocks