[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Hello from a newb
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Hello from a newb 

Post Hello from a newb
Hello from down town Denver.

Hey guy user 75dlydrvr over at classbronco.com invited me over here. Not sure if his user name is the same over here. So thought I would come over and say hello. An thanks for the invite.

I got a 1968 Bronco. I owned it scene 1993. I resto moded it back around 1995. It was my daily driver for years. At present it setting in the garage awaiting a 347. That pretty close to being done. It a little rough around the edges these day do to use, but I like it that way. It looks from a far, but far from good. LOL

The last upgrade I did was it had the bronco lean. So I change out the c bushing. The polly bushing had no up or down marking on them. Now that that is done the steering bar hits the front lower shock mounts. So it will be getting some custom steering arm and track bar soon.

I'm the owner of a performance drop ship website. I don't do to much for Bronco specific parts. But I do have a lot custom and Ford part available. So if you need assistance with performance parts feel free to PM me and I be glad to help.

Thanks
Scott

Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:34 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Hello from a newb
Welcome, thanks for the intro. Post up some pics when you get a chance. Everyone here loves eyecandy.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hey, welcome! Pics or it doesn't exist! :-)

Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome Scott!

Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome to the group Scott, It amazes me how we are constantly finding new bronco guys in the area! I cant wait to see your rig and meet you in person.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome! Yes to pics, but also I'd like to see your site too! post a link.

J.D.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:06 am

Sorry got the dumb newb question. Can some tell me or point me to the link to add a pic. I can only find one old pic of the bronco right now. Old computer died lost easy pic have them saved somewhere.

URL is http://www.PoorManMotorsports.com

Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:25 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome Scott. But the big question. Does that badass foxbody run again?

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Scott you still work for Lee?

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Yeah. I still have the 85 Mustang. No it not running and the bronco is in it's spot to get some work done to it first. When the Mustang ran, I neglected the Bronco. So the Bronco is getting everything it needs first. I will get back to the stang soon. But I got to go faster than it did. An that has tripped the cost.

I not working for Lee anymore, but still work with Lee. He does top notch coating and he will be getting my power steering box shortly for a fresh coat of black.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]