[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - What'd you get for your Bronco for Christmas?
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 What'd you get for your Bronco for Christmas? 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post What'd you get for your Bronco for Christmas?
I'll start off. My family totally supports my Bronco obsession and got me a ton of stuff for my Bronco this year! I got some 5.0 badges, a huge on board air compressor, 4 small LED rock lights, a couple pair of Rockford Fosgate speakers, a full set of war flares and a 40" LED light bar. I'm going to be busy for a while!

As many of you know my brother in law also has an early Bronco. His is his daily driver so it's a bit different than mine but he got new rear war flares to replace his cracked up fiberglass flares, a marine amp/sub combo and a full B.C. Broncos exhaust kit. So once I'm done with my Bronco I'll be starting on his.

Merry Christmas Bronco friends and family!

Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: What'd you get for your Bronco for Christmas?
No bronco goodies but I did find out about this shirt that I bought Drew from a thread here

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Combo present for Christmas and my birthday: plasma cutter. Found a lightly used Thermal Dynamics on eBay a couple of weeks ago and the family got together and bought it for me. The son got a small Nerf arsenal. Did you know that they make a Nerf gun that will empty an 18 round magazine in 6 seconds?

Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I got a few things. Sister got me some new bushings and a heater upgrade kit from Bronco Hut. Parents bought me a battery tender. Girlfriend got me a new creeper (I'm surprised because she got me one last year that I mistakenly drove over and busted). I also got some much needed garage toys like new shop vac and miter saw. I just bought a house so my Bronco needs were slightly trumped by some new home needs.

Merry Christmas everyone. 2014 has a lot of Bronco improvements in store.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sold my little plasma cutter to my brother visiting from Texas, and my Lincoln 140 welder to my friend who owns a welding shop here in Gunnison. So that means Ill be able to upgrade myself to a 220v welder.

And I just confirmed Ill be changing jobs on April 1(no foolin'). Going back to bodywork. A shop where my friend works needs help. Keeping Avis running 365 days a year is not as much fun as it sounds. Looks like I can make as much or more and go back to being a 5 day a week employee and doing something I enjoy. This means more time for Bronco projects and hopefully some wheelin'. Not to mention my I might actually start my hot rod project.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

A T-shirt.

Not a whole I can do to it right now anyway...

So please post up those mods so I can e-wrench with ya!

Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:51 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I got this

Yukon 35 spline hubs 35 spline stubs

Beadlock kit

And a go pro here 3+ from my kids

Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]