[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Cleaning out basement
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Cleaning out basement 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Cleaning out basement
I decided to start on cleaning the scary basement of mine last night. I was making good head room when I found LOTS of boxes with Bronco parts. Then my ATTN went towards the Bronco and no longer the basement lol.
Sum of the goodies that I found
Window regulators
Original gauges
Gauge housing
The glass for it that is still good not broken
Headlight bezels
And so much more
Its like a early XMAS lol

The worst part is. I was looking for this box for the last 2 years and now I find it. I'm glad I did or I would have started to think that I was going a little crazy

Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Cleaning out basement
You did at least find it before you bought parts to replace those ones?

Otherwise this would be in the "You know what sux?" thread.

Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yeah, I usually find my "lost" stuff right after I buy new stuff.

Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

No these were just extra parts. I haven't needed them yet lol

Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spent hours tearing my shop apart looking for a tool, gave up and went to the hardware store and bought another one, got back to the shop too late to start using it, moved the old one over to make room for the new one on the shelf.

I swear the gremlins work overtime around me.

Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:40 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Cleaning out the shop.
I was able to get to the shop and managed to get it some what cleaned up. I found some more parts and no longer need them. So here is a list and I'm sure I will find more.

Spindles. $80
4 LED 3" pods. $100
3 speed RAN transmission. $80
dana 20 transfer case J shift. $200
windshield frame with electric wiper motors $125 (sold)
manual Steering box $100
3.73 ring pinion and carrier $60
1281 pertronix set for 302 $50

I can send pictures if wanted

Last edited by cravenbronco on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:49 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Disc or drum spindles?

Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member