[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - I Don't Want To, But Might Have To
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 I Don't Want To, But Might Have To 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post I Don't Want To, But Might Have To
Looks like I might have to sell my Bronco out of necessity. Wanted to put out a post for some feelers on what you guys think is a good asking price. Some of you have seen my Bronco up close. Here is the lowdown on mods, etc.

Year: 1974, Ranger
Years Owned: 4

Very minimal rust. Since I bought it here is a list of what has been done:

Drive Train:
Engine: Crate EFI 5.8L Ford Lightning (purchased long block new from a guy who won it in a raffle and did not have a project for).
GT40 heads
Ford Lightning upper and lower intakes
Explorer serpentine front dress
A9P ECM
RJM EFI harness
All new sensors
New 70mm BBK Mass Air Flow Sensor
Wild Horses ceramic coated long tube headers to two into one exhaust, Flowmaster muffler
Wild Horses Extreme Engine Mounts

Transmission: ViperBuilt C4
Transfer Case: ViperBuilt D20, with Wild Horses Twin Stick

Brakes: Chevy front disc brake conversion with all new calipers, rotors and brake lines.
Chevy Astrovan Hydroboost
Stock drums in rear
Summit racing adjustable prop valve
Warn Premium locking hubs

Interior:
New Carpet from TBP
8 point Family Roll cage from Bob's Broncos
Grant Steering Wheel

Suspension:
Stock suspension but new Wild Horses shocks at all four corners
Wild Horses 2.5" body lift

Tires: 31" BFG A/Ts, need to figure out how many miles are on them, but it's not much.

I've put a lot of work into this thing so far and it pains me to even think about selling it, but it looks like I'll probably have to. Posting a few pics to hopefully give an indication of the shape it's in. It starts right up even in cold weather and runs well.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:34 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: I Don't Want To, But Might Have To
Spend a Saturday with a buffer and she is probably a 10K rig.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

x2. If you can get the seats back in so that it's driveable, polish it up and get the dirt out of the interior it'll be 10k easy. I'd be tempted to include the carpet kit but not install it so that people can see the condition of the sheet metal. Bummer you have to sell!

Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Seats and carpet are in and it's totally driveable. I only put those interior shots in to kind of show what it looks like under the carpet. I was hoping I could get around $14k for it. Think that's too steep?

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Worth a shot. Ebay may get you the most $$.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think 15k at least I would ask for more as allot of what people want in a bronco has already been done. I would push it to 20+ you can always come down.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

10K seems low compared to what's out there. I saw 4 last night for 28-35K

For what you have, try starting at 15K and see where it goes.

Average 23.5 mpg, Best tank: 25.1 mpg

Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If that engine bay is still as clean as the pic

And low miles on engine, trans, transfer case

Replace the broken flair

Wax it

I think 15k is a reasonable / fair price for you and buyer

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Advertise outside of the arid west. We take low rust trucks for granted and subsequently will lowball you. Target the Midwest and south aka rust belt. Ask 20k+ and go from there.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]