[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - project viperwolfe is starting
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 550 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
 project viperwolfe is starting 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post project viperwolfe is starting
phil and i have been searching for a bronco for me and stumbled upon this and figured this is an awesome build for phil

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by 777mechanic on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: project viperwolfe is starting
as you can see there are wilwood brakes and a currie rearend and a rebuilt 4r70 trans with a advanced adapter .

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Congratulations! Long distance or local build?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

today i went and bought new panels for the body .

Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks like a good platform to build on. The bonus is it's already taken apart to save you time.
Mark.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

i'm doing for phil so i'll be asking for help . he whats to build a 351w roller motor but i think he'll do that in cali . going to start cutting out panels next wednesday and bolting up new parts .

Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Where in CA did Phil move?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Please put me on the build team

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That is exactly what I am looking for. Going to be nice build - keep the pics coming.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:40 pm
VENDOR
VENDOR

Sweet!

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Add me to the list of builders. Its a bit difficult for me to get down there in the week but weekends I can do. What is needed for parts?

Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:30 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mike,

Could you please post a list of items needed for this build.

I can only assume that considering all of the invaluable help ViperWolf has given so freely over the years, that people would be jumping at the chance to donate to this build.

Bronco Karma time !

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

X2 on the donations and put me on the list of employees.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

X3

Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

X4

Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

X5 & X6 (TFB)

Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think the Hockey clan is good for X7, X8 and X9 - So what ever it is you need, let me know and I will do all I/We can to help out

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

so far i've bought new rear quarters and front inner fender panels and the front left wheel tub also drivers floor pan from mellisa , still need drivers seat pan and right front wheel tub . mellisa said they will be in stock this coming week so i'll run down and get them from her . going to start cutting out old panels and floor on wednesday . so far not sure what will be needed , just want body finished and ready for paint .

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:02 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

x10.

Jeff

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

With that 4R70W, I know he will need gears so I will start looking for those.

What does the wiring look like ?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:02 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

got new body panels , so day one went very well old body is very solid . all panels are fitted and need to be welded in hope to start that tomorrow

Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

so yesterday i fitted inner fenders and tubs , ground metal to prep for weld through primer . also ran down to broncohut to get new rockers account of last owner dented both side so friday i'll be replacing them . the only part that mellisa didn't have was the driver seat pan . hopefully she'll have it next week .

Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

so today was rocker day i cut fitted and primed and painted inside the new rocker on the right side , the left was removed and rust ground on inner panel but was to tired to fit and weld . going to start next weekend . i really need to borrow a spot welder if someone out there has one or i'll just buy one from harbor freight .

as for phil he is in Sacramento helping his father out who has cancer and working for his brother trucking repair business .

Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Are you going to work on it Sunday or Monday at all ?

If Angie gets home tomorrow afternoon i might be able to come help.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

jeff i'm working this weekend and not sure about monday . need spotwelder to install rockers

Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:16 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

$175 @ harbor freight, I am sure people would be more than happy to pitch in to borrow (or buy outright) after your done with it and help with the cost. I know i would.

I would love to help out as well, out of town at the moment - working on it next weekend?

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:33 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

HOLEY SMOKES! is that Jeff Jacobs???? jawdrop

Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:07 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Damn Mike! You work fast. When I did that work on mine it took me two weeks ! What about using panel adhesive instead of spot welding? I used it when I replaced my driver side quarters and rocker. Its supposed to be stronger than spot welding and it does a good job keeping the moisture out from between the two pieces of metal. The only down side is the special dual tube calking gun used to apply it. I was able to borrow one from the PPG shop when I bought the adhesive.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I am sorry, but I am just amazed at how quickly you are getting that body work done -- just awesome! I have had to do the front passenger floor -- probably the easiest piece of bodywork that I have to do -- and I have procrastinated far longer than it took you to get this work done. Very, very impressed.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It's funny that the work I've been trying to research and figure out for the last 2 years you just went ahead and knocked out in a couple weeks. Really impressive!

Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 550 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next