[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Needing tires
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Needing tires 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Needing tires
I'm looking for a set of tires that are 10ply and
265-75-R16 I'm currently running Michelin and they have lasted 3 years. Looking for something about the same.
Every place I have called are 850.00 up to 1500.00.
I would like to have them before May 1st. Any ideas or does anyone like one tire over another. Suggestions
I also have the stock set of rims that would work also.
These will be going on my tow rig. 97 F250 XLT 8800gvw.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:03 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Needing tires
Tirerack.com? Discounttire.com? I think you could at least narrow down a few choices for the type you are looking to run.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:58 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Average 23.5 mpg, Best tank: 25.1 mpg

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I can install either Kumho or Yokohama 265s load range e (10 ply) for $730 total. I can install the BFG all terrain for $850. Same day. Other options available too. I don't stock tires but I pick them up so if you wanted to go through me let me know what you want and I'll pick them up before you come for install. Prices can change pretty quick so I can't guarantee this quote for long. I can get just about every tire out there so if there is something in particular you're looking for I'm happy to give you a quote.

Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:30 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:06 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I also have the original rims that I believe the tire size is
235 75 16 Aluminum rims that came off when I bought it.
They are in good condition. Looking to sell them.
They are 8 lug and off a F250.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:11 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I will look today and see what we have going on. I work for Discount Tire and always try to help the club out. Usually get a good deal for everyone.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:23 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

[quote="B.O.B."]I will look today and see what we have going on. I work for Discount Tire and always try to help the club out. Usually get a good deal for everyone.[/quot
Thanks

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:40 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Ended up talking to the discount tire man and they are going to warranty them out for me with not to much more cash needed.
I bought the set on it in 2013 and they only have 24,508 miles on them and had a 50,000 warranty. There giving me back $450 or credit towards another set. Goes in Tues or Wed
Switching to Bridgestone tires. I'll give them a shot.
We will see. Thanks Bronco brotherin

Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]