[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Jeep Seats Set up
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Jeep Seats Set up 

Post Jeep Seats Set up
Looking at putting a set of jeep seets from a TJ in my bronco, front and rear. Any body have any advice on the front seats. I have not bought them yet so I wanted to hear any likes or dislikes before I purchase. It seems like the rear fold and tumble rear seats work great.

Let me know any suggestions.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Jeep Seats Set up
Cortez did the rear seat from a TJ and worked great. He had to fab brackets. You can PM/EMail him as he is in Florida and rarely gets on our site. As for front seats, Corbeau is my goto brand for quality, price, selection, hip styling, colors, seat belts, harnesses, etc. The SS suspension series are comfy at at $180.00 each, there is not a better value anywhere. Battlement is a Dealer for Corbeau and can ship them to your door.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I also have a Jeep bench for the rear....love it and it fit perfectly.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00189 ... 00_details

Any seats other than MasterCraft or Corbeau are going to require some crazy fabbing to get installed. The corbeau mounts fit my Bronco with very little modification and sit quite low to the floor which is nice. I have the Corbeau RS in the front.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Here's a pic...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Thanks for the good info. I am going to get the rear TJ seat and keep saving for the fronts.

I have also seen using fox body mustang seats in the front. Does anybody run those seats? I had a bronco that had seats from a bronco II and I loved the seat, but I felt like I was ducking to see out the windsheild.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I used seats from a Mercury Mestique/Ford Contour. I had to chop up the seat bases, but the driver seat bolted right up to the Bronco stock base & I even kept the power lumbar & seat back controls. The passenger seat took a lot of work to fit, but I bolted it to a mod'd Bronco II seat bracket. They fit real nice, and I'm very happy. I bet there are lots of these in salvage yards.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2527

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]