[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Colorado Early Bronco Group hosting a get together
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Colorado Early Bronco Group hosting a get together 

Post Colorado Early Bronco Group hosting a get together
Colorado Early Bronco Group (C.E.B) first big get together!!! Hosting it at my house on 15acres.
Where: 9351 Watson Gulch Rd Littleton, Co 80127
When: July 27th start gathering 2pm. Goes till late,

Love to get all of us together. We will get all the Broncos together for a photo shoot.
But dont you worry if your bronco isnt ready to roll out of the garage, still love for yall to come!
I have a very large playground for kids to play on, there will be horseshoes, corn hole and other activities. If you'd like to bring stuff to entertain, let me know!

The bbq will be potluck style. Bring enough food for your family and extras if you're able to. I'll have 3 grills to use. Bring your own drinks/beer.
Depending on a fire ban at the time, I'll have a nice bon fire going for s'mores etc.

If you would like to, there's room for you guys to camp out the night, especially for the ones who live out a ways or have too much fun lol. But please let me know in advance if you're going to camp out. Camper or tent.

Let me know if you have any questions or ideas. Or plan to camp out overnight,
Call/text me @3034061491. I dont get on here very often.

Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:56 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]