[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - COLORADO SUPER CELEBRATION
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 COLORADO SUPER CELEBRATION 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: COLORADO SUPER CELEBRATION

Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I should have a seat or two available as well, just touch base with me when you guys get up here.

Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Ahh yeah!!!!

Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:28 pm

That road pictures looks cold! I’m heading out tomorrow morning, hope the weather turns for the better as the wife is concerned about only having half doors and getting cold

Thank for the photos

Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:37 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Well- I didn’t have a functioning heater on the drive out and we survived 25 degrees. Roads should be clear now.

Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:41 pm
VENDOR
VENDOR

Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:51 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We are at the KOA sans Bronco. Roads were clear all the way. Anyone coming should be fine. Supposedly we might get some more snow tonight. Jay Patterson drove his from the east with no top so the few hours to should be straight forward.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Huge thanks to everyone. Seriously, I had such a great time. Special thanks to Michelle and Garry (and the house folks) for letting Mandy and the boys use the house for school on Thurs/Friday. Really appreciated that. Thanks to Mark for letting them get a trail run in on Saturday. Thank you to everyone for the great conversations.

Toolman, thank you for letting me ride along for a few day. It was incredible and the conversations were easily the highlight of the trip. That made it so much better than just riding shotgun.

Can't wait til the next time we can do a CCB get together!

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It was great to you all !!!!
I wish I could have stayed longer, and gone on a trail run.

Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:40 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Who all is going to this year’s SCW?

Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm going. Will be there starting Tuesday through Sunday. Staying at the KOA.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Also, here is the 2021 thread: https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We will be there arriving a bit early. Then the following week we will be headed to the west slope for some trails over there, Black Bear and others. Maybe some on here will be over that way as well. We could do a trail or two.

Canon City, Co

Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:43 am

I finally got a couple of upgrades completed and we will be at BV this year with DOORS!! plus I have a better understanding how to turn the heater on.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:40 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I spy, A casual lurker at super cell west II
Captured from a video on YouTube.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:05 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I prefer Bronco stalker

Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:00 am

I'm late with the SC update, me and the wife had a great time this year and the weather was perfect! Meet some new bronco folks and did some new to me "easier" trails that we enjoyed. The Bronco ran great while up in BV but had some trouble getting it home.
Here are a few photo

Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:06 am

more

Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:08 am

more

Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:10 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I spy some calendar shots in there.

Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:11 am

more

Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:13 am

To be continued on my build thread banghead banghead

Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:20 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks for sharing the pictures!! Some great shots there! Did a tree fall on the one?? Ouch!

Sorry to hear about you not getting home under your own power! I know far too well that birthing pains of getting it running reliable again after a major change.

Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:53 pm

From what I heard they were leaving St. Elmo's and were on the dirt road when the rear axle broke loose sending them into the forest. I believe they both were ok but shook up as his wife was in the passenger seat and the roll cage stopped the tree form crushing the cab more? Make you want to double check your work for sure! in Hine site I'll take my engine problems and not complain too much.

Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wow! Yikes, that would be scary!! I really pray they are all ok!

Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3