[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - 2021 Breakfast
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 2021 Breakfast 

Post 2021 Breakfast
Hey guys we are trying to get the Breakfast schedule together for 2021 and we are looking for input.

For the Northern crowd:

We have been doing Johnson’s corner or Red Rooster. The Red Rooster’s parking is less than optimal and we typically have a long wait and can’t all sit together, but the food is good. Johnson’s corner parking is usually adequate and most of the time if called in advance we can the banquet room. But some people do not like their food.

We would like your feedback. Should we continue to rotate between the two locations or just do one of them, or is there a place you would like to recommend?

For the Metro area crowd:

We have been doing Lucille’s most often. While we can’t usually sit together, the food is good and there is plenty of parking.
The last breakfast we did was at Mimi’s Cafe in Golden, it checked all of the needed boxes (good food, enough parking and able to sit together). The location also puts it close to several major highways for people coming from various directions.

We would like your feedback on whether we should keep Lucille’s, switch to Mimi’s, do both, or is there a place that you would like to recommend?

For the Southern crowd: We haven’t forgotten about you.

We have been doing Rudy’s, which has plenty of parking and the food is good. Seating never seems to be an issue.

We would like your feedback should we continue to do it at Rudy’s or is there another place that you would like to recommend?

Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:37 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: 2021 Breakfast
Rudy's works for me in the southern area.
Mark.

Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:10 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm good with rotating between the two up north.

Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I prefer the rooster but willing to drive further north to the corner.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:28 pm

Thanks Guys!

That's why we are opening it up for discussion. We don't have to do the same 3 or 4 restaurants all the time. We just have to keep to the three locations. Preferably close to a highway for easy access.
So if you have recommendations for other places let me know. We will probably do a poll once we get some more. The requirements for breakfast are, 1. Good food 2. Enough space for 20-25 people or more 3. Sufficient parking for all of us to where we aren't taking up the whole lot. I am hoping to get these on the calendar for 2021.

Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I’ve suggested Sams #3 in Aurora. Plenty of parking and food is good. Nice area outside to sit if it’s nice out. Close to Parker and 225

Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I like Rudy's for sure!! I am indifferent to the ones up north-- I don't think the food at either place is anything to write home about but eggs and bacon are hard to screw up. I like Lucille's food and would like to see at least 1 or 2 times there.

I know it had also been thrown out there recently to try to organize a few breakfasts/trail runs in the warmer months. I know not everyone that attends breakfasts also wants to wheel but just a thought about combining the 2 activities a couple of times (pre-order breakfast burritos and coffee and meet at a park and ride before heading out for a trail).

Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:50 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I also like the idea of the breakfast burrito in a parking lot meet up. Or we could do a lunch near a taco truck somewhere.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I don't get up there that often, however I like the idea of the parking lot taco or such. It is more fun standing around talking and looking at the Broncos than waiting for service at any restaurant. I have skipped the restaurant part several times and just went for a ride.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:42 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Taco truck or burrito thing sounds interesting. What about The Pepper Pod in Hudson? The breakfasts are good not great.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

There is a good breakfast burrito trailer in Parker, Casa Mariachi.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We love Rudys

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]