[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Super Celebration Roll Call
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
 Super Celebration Roll Call 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Super Celebration Roll Call
Good evening everyone,

Eck and I had a conversation last week and we were wondering who's planning on being attendance, what trails we may want to run, and how we want to run those trails. In the past Super Cel's that I've attended have largely involved the Club attending being at the show grounds, but trail runs have been on our own.

I think we (Eck and myself) would rather run non-Super Cel organized trail runs, but would be open to do so if the majority of attendees in the Club were inclined.

I'll post this on the FB side as well to spread the net as wide as possible.

My apologies for not being very involved lately. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
TOOL

Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Super Celebration Roll Call
We are planning to head up on Tuesday and be there for the duration. I am open to pretty much any trail and also looking to do Holy Cross. Honestly would rather run trails with CCB folks then the Super Celebration runs. Need to thrash installing stuff over the next 2 weeks since I finally have my shop mostly set up.

Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We will be getting up there on Tuesday morning and leaving at some point on Friday afternoon. I would like to do Grizzly Lake one day just because I have not done it but open to Chinaman's and could possibly be convinced to do Holy Cross. Essentially, I would like to do one actual 4X4 trail. I know Jason wanted to run Tin Cup at some point so am open to doing that as well.

Seems like another light attendance from CCB this year but if you are planning to be up there Wednesday/Thursday and have interest in any of these trails-- speak up and we can try to coordinate.

Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I didn't get to run with you guys when we were staying in the big house in 2021 because Garry was still sorting out my tune then and in 2022.

Finally running good, so I want to get on some trails with CCB.

I'm staying at Almont on the other side of Cottonwood pass, so will probably only drive to BV for two days. But I'm flexible and will meet up whenever the group has a plan.

Gary

Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mine won't be running most likely. If you are doing a Friday run and someone has an open seat, I'd see if I can take the day off of work and run up for it. Would bring the camera and drone with me.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:36 am

I am thinking of heading up for the week. I would rather run with CBB guys then gen 6. Holy Cross is great but is so far from BV. Grisly and Chinaman are aways fun.

Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I too prefer rolling with a small group. I will be there for the whole week. Still trying to track down a small electrical gremlin. Not charging from a 4g alternator. Can't seem to figure why I don't have 12v on the exciter wire....

Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm backing out due to a family emergency. Might get there Friday or Saturday, but unlikely.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looking like we will be doing Grizzly Lake on Thursday mid morning. If you are up there and want to run it with the group- shoot me a note and can get ya the final details. We’ve got rigs coming from all directions so not entirely sure on the final meetup spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

So, who took pics?

Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice! Some of us have to live vicariously through others with running Broncos. Am I right @Justin ?

Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yep! My transfer case is sucking at the moment.

Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

All the CCB pics I have seen here or on FB look like a blast. Due to an injury and not getting the '69 fixed I ended up with the wife's 6G at Super Celebration. I really didn't run a lot of things I wanted to since its still basically stock. I am now determined to get back on working on my '69, got a ton of parts waiting to get put on. If I start now I should be done in time for next year!

Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:35 pm

Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:33 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:59 am

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:16 pm

I didnt take many pics.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:58 pm

Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:09 am