[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Kingston Snow Bash 1-2-12
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Kingston Snow Bash 1-2-12 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Kingston Snow Bash 1-2-12
You hit it right on the head Dan. It was a great trip. We had good snow bash. I think everyone had a good time and even converted one Lubar to a cutter.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I had a great time today! Thanks to MJ and Booger for getting me through some hard spots. poke Thanks to Zoso for putting it all together and along with Booger I got to enjoy some of the newer firearms on the market today. Thanks to everyone who was there and made it a great time to be around. It looks like my future includes metal cutting tools, fender flares and larger tires. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I had a great time today as well and am really glad Zoso put this together.

I missed the award presentations but wanted to say congratulations and thanks to both Kirk and Clay.

I was privileged to ride in 3 great rigs today...Ol' Blue, Junkyard Dog, and Ketchup................but trust me, as great as these rigs are and the company of their owners.................can I just say..............................

MAN IT SUCKS TO NOT HAVE MINE ON THE TRAIL !

banghead

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Had an AWESOME time today. Huge thanks to Justin for going out of his way to meet me in Boulder and go fuel filter shopping (he said "NO" to my Bed Bath and Beyond request). I paid him back by pushing him out of one of the tough spots (I know it "appeared" otherwise). Thanks bro!

Also a big thanks to JD and jtsbronco for my second, third, fourth...(we stopped counting) times I was stuck. And lastly Mike and Jeff for talking me through and cheering on the Dog both to get my A$$ to the trail and to get it through the trail. Ohh, and good call on the filter Dan.

It was great to see the rest of you. Congrats to Clay and Kirk! And man I'm exhausted. Watching people dig my rig out is tough work!

Nice work setting this up Zoso. Looking forward to the next trip.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:02 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

More pics

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Had a great time today, thanks for letting me hang in the fullsize! Hope to get the little one ready by spring and maybe hit a few easy trails ;)

Iam uploading the video i took from the GoPro HD camera I had on my bumper, first time i shot video so not too interesting.. will have to work on that.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks fun. Did you guys have to chain up anywhere?

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My family and I had a blast today! Glad to see you guys again and finally get to wheel w/ you all.... did anyone catch up to JD and his cousin??

My wife took a crap ton of photo's and will get onto photobucket and post here shortly

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

couple more teasers

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

http://s1105.photobucket.com/albums/h34 ... ow%20bash/

Hope this works... try viewing in slide show, hopefully will work as a ghetto video!

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks like a bunch downloaded twice??

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:55 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Had a ton of fun, thanks to everyone that planned and attended. Shawn, fine, sheesh. I'll take you to Bed, Bath and Beyond after the next run. Some people.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Amazing pictures guys. Loved watching PlumbDoctor's slide show - real nice action and scenery shots. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:48 am

I had a blast. Cant wait to do it again.

Keith, we left shortly after you did. We could not get a hold of JD. They must have been a long ways up there still. His cousins knew where they were and how to get out.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:07 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yeah, what a great time! It was awesome to meet all of you guys in person finally! Zoso, thanks for setting this up! Congrats to both Clay and Kirk. I'd do it all again!

We ended up finding some deep snow on the way to the top. Stopped both Jeeps, but my bronco got thru on the first try :)! Made it to the top, grabbed a bite to eat and headed down for another spur road (772.1). We could hear you guys intermittently and were hoping you'd join us. That has a lot of snow, but it was all hard and gave us little trouble. We found where the trail split and up the hill no one had busted thru yet. After several attempts we decided to the two 4ft drifts (that we could see) should be left for another day. Got back to the cemetery to see the Elk and then headed home.

Thanks Mike for the mirror! Don't delete your ad so I know what wires to hook up!!

Great pictures so far guys. That's the one thing I forgot; the camera, but it's hard to take pictures and shovel snow...! Anyway, I'll share pictures from my group as they surface.

J.D.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:26 am

Jd glad you guys made it back.

Pics are awesome guys. I didn't take a single pic or movie.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

LOL! Ouch! Did you guys end up figuring out the issue?

Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:16 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Ok there are three videos, might want to turn down the volume as the sound is a bit harsh... my video and sound edits are still processing so might be a good idea to give it sometime before you watch them... i cut out the parts where I was sitting around not moving ;)

First is from the central city cemetary to the area to the first uphill area.

Second one is from the 2nd parking area to the play area.

Last one is from the play area up the hill and back...

Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:42 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

i really like this photo...

Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:53 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Agreed. That'd be a good candidate for next year's calendar.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:07 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thats a good one, but this one makes it look like we're supporting cons on the run with his hands tied together laughing2

Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:10 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Cool videos Landshark. Wouldn't be too hard to edit that and get the meat out! Was the ticking from the casing of the camera hitting against your bumper?

I think a cool angle would be to face the camera backwards mounting it just above your hood on the drivers side. That way you'd see your suspension working and the snow flying! But it'd be more vulnerable there too.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:15 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:21 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Here are the few pictures I took. I mostly got video and I'm still working on it.

J.D.'s beast

Dan backing down from his trailer. If you look by the right rear tire of his truck, you can see that the truck has slid about 2 foot backwards and was still going. I decided to go see if I could help (without looking where I was going) and promptly slipped and fell on my butt.

Airing down

More Airing down

Pulling Shawn out

J.D. and his cousins at the top. Plumbdoctor, you and your family missed it by about 15 minutes and 1/4 mile. There was actually a bypass to get around that tough spot and they motored right on up from there.

J.D. finally stuck at the end of road 772.1

More of J.D. stuck

Starting back from the end of 772.1 There was a broken down shack right where we turned around but I forgot to get a picture of it.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Added video below

Last edited by ClayJ on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:06 pm

I hope we get some snow. I wanna do this again. Maybe bunce school/MSV area? Or down south with the springs guys. Gotta get mike to get on to either buying a cut rig or turning the saws-all loose on that thing.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next