[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - January 2012 Breakfast With Broncos
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 January 2012 Breakfast With Broncos 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post January 2012 Breakfast With Broncos
Another fun morning. Lots of Broncos today braving the cold weather. Cannot get over how great it is to see old friends again and meet some new friends. What a great time - thanks to all the guys who made it today and making a fun event. Thanks for the parts '76, Rox, and Justin. See some of you guys next week at the Swap Meet.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Post Re: January 2012 Breadfast With Broncos
It was good to meet some of you today. I hope to attend more in the future. Thank you for putting this together. Mark

Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hopefully I can get some free time in the near future to get mine running again, then possibly I might make one.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sorry I didnt make this one. work work work thats all I ever do! banghead

Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It was a great turnout and I got to meet a lot of new faces. I hope someone got some pictures.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:26 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I took 3, but they were detail shots of how trea cut his rigs quarter pannels...

I suppose I could post them but they are proably not of much interest to the masses....

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:31 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

we had a great turn out.

I didn't even get a chance to meet all the new guys.

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:20 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

i had to work as well but see all you guys at tri state

Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I took a few, hands were too cold to take a lot.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Few more, sorry I had was my phone.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fellas, my son had a great time, thanks a ton for including him in your busy day.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:46 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Per several requests, here are the shots of Trea's rear quarter cutouts.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:08 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That is a good shot of his sweet new rear bumper too.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Was great meeting up again.. one day i will have to little one out to play ;)

Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]