[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - March Breakfast With Broncos and Swap Meet Saturday 3-17
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ] 
 March Breakfast With Broncos and Swap Meet Saturday 3-17 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: March Breakfast With Broncos and Swap Meet Saturday 3-17
Great turnout today. I counted 42 inside at breakfast and at least another 15 who met us outside for the parts swap meet. some new faces some old friends and a special appearance by none other than Justin Beiber (rox was all sorts of giddy).

We scored a master cylinder, washer fluid resivor and some sweet stickers, all proceeds were donated to the memorial day fun run.

On to the pictures.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great time, no pics, special thank you to 76fordbronco for the parts hookup, grabbed the Viper Built trans for Willem's rig (sweet stenciling on the pan), spent way too much money... but had a blast.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post March Breakfast With Broncos and Swap Meet Saturday 3-17
Had a great time! I think Phil is still there spreading tHe Bronco knowledge.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:07 pm

It was great meeting all of you. Thanks to those of you who showed me your trucks and gave me tips for mine. They're all Broncos yet so unique and cool.

I look forward to wheeling with you when my truck is drivable again, probably in June.

Scott

Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It was great to meet and greet. I had a blast. I hated leaving early but I did get a gauge cluster I have been looking for. Thanks everyone. I donated all proceeds from front window stickers to the memorial run.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Another great turnout. Great time today talking to some new and old friends. I didn't bring anything to swap and only left with the one thing I committed to buying (a Taurus 2 speed fan from Landshark) but there was some good pieces and parts for the pickings. Zoso even came away with some scrapyard stuff and a few pieces for the plastic foundry (right Chad) LMAO.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:32 pm

What was the total for the fun run?

I think I came home with more stuff than I went with. Damn people using my truck for a dumpster.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What an awesome turnout.

Really great to see so many new faces joining us "old timers".

I believe we raised 450 (maybe more) for the MWFR.

A HUGE THANKS to everyone that donated and special acknowledgement to Zilla for his fund raising efforts.

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:40 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Im glad it went so well.

Did everybody get their parts from me? I just want to update my parts for sale post.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Had a great time, thanks to everyone who had a hand in making today happen. JT, got the brake cable and gave cash to Kirk for ya. We had some great scores. The favorite with the family was a great deal from cascadejohnson on a welding helmet for my son. He's 4 1/2 and laid down his first bead last week. :Welding:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Had a great time as usual. Justin Bieber wanted to also thank you for the special welcome. He'll be crashing at Rox's for awhile.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:55 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:27 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:30 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:35 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Had a blast yesterday was good to see everybody again.The bass boat got some good miles on her yesterday with out any problems.Thanks again to viperwolf1,Lila76 and kinder for meeting up with me and making sure i got there in one piece :beer: :beer: Cant wait for the memorial day fun run!!!

Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:40 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What a HUGE Turnout - by far the biggest Breakfast With Broncos so far. The weather was beautiful. Fun to see a lot of familiar people and meet a lot of new Members, and had a lot of wives/girlfriends attend as well. Great to see Kinder made it home safe. Fun to meet Troy and Kelly (Kermit), Bass Boat shared his Birthday with us, Mike, and others. Great turn out and a big shout out to HockeyDad for the Parts Swap idea, picking the place, reservation, etc. a big hit.

As usual, we had at least one person drive by in their Bronco and see the group of Broncos who didn't know about the club. This was a great way to kick off the Bronco season in Colorado!

Big thanks to John (D&D73) for donating the amazing embroidery items. Look for information on pricing, sizing, etc. on the amazing embroidery items. I know a ton of people are ready to place orders after seeing them in person. John stated that he can put our name or screen name above the other pocket. Here are our professional models for the new embroidery items - Landshark isn't the only super model in the group :) . . .

Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great shirts. I look forward to ordering a couple. Thanks!

Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:41 pm
Profile YIM
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great goup O' people to meet on St.Patty's day
Scored some floor shifter parts, and double groove pulleys for a grand total of $0

Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Anyone know who had the trailer with axles on it? I may be looking for some spares after I dig into the TFB D44 this next week.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

you should just go 8 lug ;)

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

i have 2 sets of front axle assy if you need .

66 Bronco (Molley) injected 418 stroker on juice, klune v ,4 speed atlas hi 9 35 spline air lockers front & rear, rcv axles. 37'' red krawlers. Four other sets of tires for ice racing and dirt drags. 290lbs of welding wire.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks to everyone who put the breakfast on. Kelly and I had a great time meeting everyone (as it was our first event) and checking out the rigs. Can't wait for the next event and hope to make the next trail run!!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]