[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - May Breakfast With Broncos
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 May Breakfast With Broncos 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post May Breakfast With Broncos
Had a great time in Castle Rock. SevenT got us 4 tables to avoid the usual long wait. Even had to grab another table when more people showed up. Had a great time talking Bronco before and after eating. Big highlight was Mike's full custom half-cab top - way cool. Got a few Colorado Springs members who braved the rain storms to get there. Food at B&B is always good.

Fun way to spend the morning even with the bad weather. Hope this means the bad weather is out of the way and clear skies for next weekend (fingers crossed).

Sun May 20, 2012 9:52 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: May Breakfast With Broncos
That was a fun breakfast. Even when we stole the other table from a party that was just about to sit down rant

Sorry I had to bug out so fast. After 2 months of my wife telling me she didn't want a birthday party, just a few days ago she said "I think I do want a party", so I had to run home to get everything ready.

We had a great drive up from the Springs. No rain like the Denver guys were getting. We came up HWY 83 and cut across Lake Gulch Road. It was a spectacular morning with clear air and great views. Thanks again for organizing it.

Tue May 22, 2012 12:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: May Breakfast With Broncos
Yup, a good time for sure, even though my arrival was delayed by the torrential rain. After I left the house I was wondering if I would have been better off taking my kayak.

Tue May 22, 2012 1:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]