[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - trying to organize a meet and great at copper mountain
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 trying to organize a meet and great at copper mountain 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post trying to organize a meet and great at copper mountain
if I can get enough interest copper mountain will let us have a parking area for august 11 saturday. It is an event they call guitar town. Free live music activities for kids zip line paddle boats go karts . Could just hangout or could go 4 wheeling . Take a break from the heat in denver and come up to the mountains let me known what you guys think as I have to let the resort know as soon as we can to reserve a parking area for us, Kenny Sutton fastford347k@ aol.com

Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:13 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: trying to organize a meet and great at copper mountain
That sounds like a lot of fun Kenny. I am sure you'll get some interest.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:06 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Count me in if we get enough other rigs

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I like that idea a lot! just depends on if I have the day off or not. (rotating days off)

Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post trying to organize a meet and great at copper mountain
I would be interested however doubt my 76 will be drivable.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

As I stated in the original thread - I think we will be free and would love to attend. In fact I think we should make it the August Breakfast with Broncos. We have not had one in the high country yet.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

if you would like to make it a breakfast with the broncos I will try to work something out with one of the resterants at copper. Even if we get a smaller group I can cone off as many spots as we need. Also I talked to leslie at the stables and if you want to do a trail ride on horseback I can arrange that to.just need a final count so I can finalize all this.We have over a month but would like to gget us a deal on activties if I can get a bunch of people.and maybe our own lot.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]