[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Swap Meet-30 March-UPDATED!
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Swap Meet-30 March-UPDATED! 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Swap Meet-UPDATED!
Have old junk that nobody wants cluttering up your garage, things like a 3 speed, toasted xfer case, how about a 3 spd steering column, junked alternator or starter? Those old items could be used to cover the core charges when upgrading our Broncos, so bring them out to the swap meet and we can have a core pile to pick over. It saved me some money when I found my 5 spd and turned in a 3 spd to cover the core charge at the local P&P. If nobody needs them for cores then we'll add them to the scrap pile and get a few bucks for the club.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I am hoping to show up in my FORD....Fusion (company car). I have diamond plated rocker panel covers, diamond plate tunnel cover, gray console, and any other junk I have replaced in the short 6 months I have been working on my rig!

Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Casa! You going to have any 4x4x2 boxes witcha?

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:19 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:46 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Ah, well don't rush it on my behalf. Project X still needs feet. Was just thinking if you had one already built/on the shelf.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

is the swapmeet still for this sat the 30th of March?

Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Absolutely, ThIs Saturday

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Swap Meet-30 March-UPDATED!
Sweet ill be there.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Of coarse I cant make it to the swap meet but I have a few parts I can donate to the cause for donations. If they dont "sell" they can be scrap.
Is anyone able and willing to take them Along ?

I have some door panels, exuast manifolds, scrap metal, aluminum wheels (16.5 x 9 3/4 8 lug), and some other odds & ends.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Those wheels 8x6.5"? If so, I'll haul your parts.

The Terrible One

Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm happy to transport as well. Feel free to shoot me your address and I can pick them up. You around tomorrow evening?

Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have a few things to donate. '78-'79 high pinion full width Dana 44 housing, stock knuckles, etc. Anyone able to get them there? The diff is very dirty and full of oil still.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Just a heads up on a few things I'll be bringing. Unfortunately I won't be able to stay long because I have to work. I'll probably show up early though.

• 2" body lift - never used
• Urethane track bar bushings - never used
• Drop pitman arm - installed for about 5 minutes, too low for mine
• Pitman from 2x4 donor box - used
• Auxiliary tank filler hard pipe - used
• J-shifter with boot - very used
• Rubber valve cover gaskets - installed for about a day
• 3 15x7" chrome steel wheels - need love
• f250 camper special brake master - never used

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Re: Swap Meet-30 March-UPDATED!
Hey, kind of a two part post, I decided I better join (finally!), my wife and I moved back to CO back in July of last year and my Bronco (owned since '89) had to be kind of thrown together to come out, so I've been sorting out issues and little fixes since we got here...Should be ready for the trip in the AM...long story short, look forward to meeting you all and checking out your rigs! :beer:

Chris and Amber Hogan

Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Just an fyi I just saw a sign that said i25 is closed from i70 to speer until 8am. So beware for the northern folks.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

See everyone in the morning.. looking forward to it. Just want to throw it out there, that if anyone is free/bored tomorrow after the swap meet and would like to spend some time in the nice weather helping me with the Bronco, I could use some help.

I have a few projects that I am working on getting done so should be plenty to do.

I need to start sanding/prepping for paint and I have the front clip dissasembled as well as the doors, hood, and tailgate. I am also going to be installing rectangular tube rockers tomorrow and any decent welders would be very welcomed. I also have a carb rebuild kit for my Holley 2-barral carb but have never tuned a carb so could use anyone with knowledge to help with that.

If anyone is coming to help, I only have one orbital sander and one angle grinder so extra sanders would be helpful.

See everyone tomorrow!

Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

When will the scrap be turned in? I will try to get some stuff to whoever is in charge before they go to scrap yard.

Zach- If you want the wheels you can have them but you have to take the tires that are mounted to them also.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I can get it from you and make sure it gets turned in.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I sure hope people are looking for parts/cores. My 3" lift is about a 1.5" in the rear with all the stuff I'm hauling up. See you guys in the morning!

Any other COS/south people headed up? Caravan? I drive like a 70 year old man but if you can tolerate that, I'd love the company.

Probably head out of here around 6:15. Stop off at North Academy for coffee and roll on north from there.

The Terrible One

Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll be leaving my house at 6:15, meet you at the same diamond shamrock at academy and I-25? Call me zac

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I just finished loading some scrap metal and parts into the back of the 66. Looks like the I-25 closure is going to cost me 20-30 minutes in travel time. See you all in a few hours.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Enjoy your swap meet today. My wife and I are planning a move to Grand Junction later this year and I will be bringing my 1968 bronco with me. I hope to meet some bronco owners in the junction area.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

A Trip Report has been created. See:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5099

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3