[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Wheeling
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ] 
 Wheeling 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Wheeling
We're way, way overdue. When are we going wheeling?

Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:02 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Wheeling
I know Justin. I'm itch'n too. I am in the process of running some new brake lines but once I'm done there I'm ready to go. Any weekend works for me.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:51 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

im ready as well.. i have been entertaining the thought of going up to spring creek or bill more this sat morning.. i could be prodded if there is some interest.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:43 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Cant do this weekend but next weekend would be good. Have to tune Drew's rig as mine is still a looooooong way from being ready. He is not running well at all and we need to re-shape the pan from some rock damage to the C-4. Has not driven it in 3 weeks since his last camping trip with TFB.

Dan has a new rig he would love to try out too, he traded his mustang for it... Not a bronco but I suppose I can forgive him.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

This weekend is no good for me either since I'm working Sunday. Next weekend might work.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:26 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I will see what's on the schedule for next weekend.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

i can't make it next weekend.. maybe I July4th,... but might be crowded.. for sure the 2nd weekend of july

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:02 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That's a sweet Taco Greg. If I ever build another crawler, I will have to look at a 4-door taco pretty seriously. I think my family may go along if the rig had a little more creature comforts.

I hear Wheeler lake is open, but there is some snow to bash (stay on the trail tho as others are going around the bank).

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:43 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Well that yota is locked front and rear and on 37s. D60 front and 14 bolt rear full widths. Sounds like a snow bashing rig if ever I saw one. Of course this will be its maiden voyage if we can get a few details worked out on it first. Most important we need to shim the front axle to correct the driveline angles.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:17 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It looks like Bill Moore Lake is open as well. Greg, that Yota sounds like a sick ride.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:55 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We are doing a day run to Mt. Blanca on July 4th. Meeting at the trailhead at 10am.

2-1973 Broncos
And a couple even run.....

Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I would love to come join you for Blanca. Grew up 35 minutes from that trail and only ran it once a few years ago.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:44 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Cracker, that sounds like fun, but I'm not sure my skills are up to a trail that TrailDamage describes as "one of the most extreme trails in Colorado". Anyone up for Bill Moore or the like on Thursday or Saturday?

Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:50 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Not set on Bill Moore. I'd like to get up there sometime this summer, it's just been a bunch of years since I've run it. I may have a friend in a stock Frontier that might be interested in wheeling too, so I may need to take that into consideration.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:52 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

understandable, well I'm around so i might be up for something, earlier will definitely be better with not only the weather but all the people that are going to be crawling around the front range this weekend...

Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

OK, let me see how things line up on my end and I'll post up. I'm going wheeling this weekend one way or another.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Drew and a group of friends camped 3/4 way up Bill more last weekend. They were in 2 stock 4 runners and a stock s-10. Drew's rig is not on the road right now. They did not make it to the top in the vehicles, hiked the rest of the way up. They were supposed to come down Sunday but stayed an extra day. Good thing Drew was along as all day Sunday it rained off and on - sometimes heavy. He was concerned for the stock rides and as it turns out, rightly so. The rest of the group was cold and wet but he overruled and they stayed put one more night. All they had to eat for 7 teenagers was 5 packs of ramen and some granola bars. They ate at Mcky D's on the way home Monday morning.

In several places the road washed away - fortunately the rangers had come up by Monday and built some temp bridges to get folks out.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

uh oh.. is bill moore closed?

Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I was planning to camp and wheel Bill Moore in a few weeks. Hopefully they can get it repaired!

Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I don't think so. Drew says the ranger told him that they have to make these repairs quite a lot

Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

OK, I think I'm available Saturday to do whatever. It doesn't look like my friend is going.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:37 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Cool I could probably swing something as well. Maybe bill Moore. Spring creek. Something else?

Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:04 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:26 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Not sure yet, my friend may be back in. Want to pick an easier trail and a time and just plan on meeting there?

Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We can try Bill Moore, I have a trail book so if Bill Moore is closed or we want to try something else we can change it up/extend it on the fly.

What time do you want to meet? I would prefer early - 8:30am or so but know how family commitments are ;)

Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Can we do 9?

Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

9am it is..

How about we meet at the starbucks in Dumont?

Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That'll work!

Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

great see you tomorrow at 9am..

Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]