[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - August Breakfast
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 August Breakfast 

Post August Breakfast
I had a good time. BroncoHut was a great host. Huge thanks goes out to them. I didnt get any pics but I know there was some. See you all at the next one.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:50 am

Post Re: August Breakfast
Also had a great time at my first CCB/ACB Breakfast. Great to meet a bunch of Colorado folks. A big thanks to Melissa and Dana at Bronco Hut for hosting - seems like a great group. I ended up hooking up with Mike and Cory for a fun trail ride afterwards. We started off around Sedalia and ended up in Monument. Some beautiful scenery especially the Red Rock area coming into Monument.

Mine quit soon after we got on the forestry road. Took about a half hour to diagnose and get it running again. Turned out to be a clogged high pressure fuel filter. Ran great after we took the filter out! Thanks Cory - great to have an auto tech with you on a trail ride! LOL

My son and I made it back to Cuchara around 7:00. We did have some running issues on I25 and I think the clogged filter had probably affected the pump and maybe the fuel pump relay. So I've got some more diagnosing to do.

Again, it was great meeting everyone. We try to spend 2-3 months in CO each year so I hope to make more of these next year.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:14 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It was great to meet you! Being from Austin, you definitely got the longest distance traveled award. Many thanks to all who came out, it was awesome to see everyone and their rigs in one place again.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:20 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Only took a couple of photos, great breakfast and a HUGE thank you to the BroncoHut!!!!

The elusive hubclock!

Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We had something like 22 rigs there. May be a record, at least for non-Platte Grill meets.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks guys, and thank you Bronco Hut for being awesome hosts, we had a great turnout, and even though I didn't have 4wd the easy peasy trail ride was great, I think we did Dakan rd., never been there before, but recognized it by pics, here's the only pics I have, sorry they're only of mine and a sweet brown LUBER that was thereImageImageImageImageImage

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Thanks so much to BroncoHut for hosting the event and feeding us those awesome burritos! Thanks too to everyone who brought their Broncs out for us to ogle, and to Chris for the ride in his '76!

Todd

Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Man that LUBr is awesome! Not someone from the club I take it? That's exactly the direction I want to take my restore when I get down to it.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I believe he recently moved to CO from AZ, super nice guy, I wish I had more time to talk with him, can't remember his name for the life of me, that's the color I wanna paint mine when it's done

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great turn-out! Looks like fun!

Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]